PSV away tickets now for sale.

Aye the 9 euro ticket only covers shorter distance trains I believe, still really good value.

Aye seems to be. I'm assuming it's valid for the S-Bahn too. Doesn't say otherwise just that it isn't valid for ICE etc.
Last time we played Eindhoven away we stayed in Monchengladbach and used an NRW day ticket to get to Venlo but it also needed a zusatz ticket which was an addon to cover the part in the Netherlands to Venlo. It was the same on the way back too.

That's handy to know mate cherrs, I'll need to ask about that at the main station when I arrive. Hotel is right next to it anyway. Is it worth me buying a ticket from Venlo in advance do you know?

Last edited:
Aye seems to be. I'm assuming it's valid for the S-Bahn too. Doesn't say otherwise just that it isn't valid for ICE etc.

That's handy to know mate cherrs, I'll need to about that at the main station when I arrive. Hotel is right next to it anyway. Is it worth me buying a ticket from Venlo in advance do you know?
S-bahn is local so that will be fine. We bought through tickets when we went earlier this year and it was around 26 euros.

I think it's around 11 euros from Venlo to Eindhoven direct if you buy online and a euro extra otherwise

S-bahn is local so that will be fine. We bought through tickets when we went earlier this year and it was around 26 euros.

I think it's around 11 euros from Venlo to Eindhoven direct if you buy online and a euro extra otherwise

Perfect. I'll probably pre-book, then it's just the Zusatz I need to grab.

Any corporate folks, don’t bother trying to pick up your tickets today. They look at you as if you are a freak if you ask.

told to come back tomorrow.
I near got my head bitten off earlier for asking for my ticket, grumpy woman with blonde hair and glasses moaning about corporate not picking up their hibs tickets

Anybody still looking for a ticket?

Rangers are delighted to offer a VIP Corporate Travel package for our decisive UEFA Champions League Qualifier against PSV Eindhoven with limited places remaining.

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst’s men will continue their European journey in the Netherlands on Wednesday 24th August, as they travel to the Phillips Stadium – with the tie still in the balance after the 2-2 draw at Ibrox earlier this week.

The VIP package will include an overnight stay in a 4* Hotel in Eindhoven, VIP drinks reception on arrival, a pre-match lunch event hosted by a Rangers Legend, and a guaranteed Category A match ticket.

A private charter flight will leave Glasgow on the morning of Wednesday 24th August and return the next day in the early afternoon of Thursday 25th August.

We have a limited number of places available on the flight – should you wish to attend then please get in touch asap. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Contact – CorporateTravel@rangers.co.uk

Package price - £1800p/h

Wednesday 24th August 2022
0730 Check in Glasgow Airport
0930 Depart Glasgow to Eindhoven
1200 Arrive Eindhoven Airport – local time
Transfers from Airport to Hotel
1300 Arrive Hotel for VIP Drinks reception
Afternoon at your leisure
1700 Depart hotel for late VIP lunch at local 5* restaurant
1930 Depart restaurant for Phillips stadium
2100 PSV vs. Rangers (UEFA Champions League Play Off)
2300 Return to Hotel at full time

Thursday 25th August 2022
1030 Check out hotel
1100 Depart hotel for airport
1255 Depart Eindhoven Airport
1340 Arrive Glasgow Airport

A full itinerary will be made available ahead of departure.

Dress code for the flights will be smart/casual, no sportswear or team colours allowed. Please also take time to familiarise yourself with the latest entry requirements to enter the Netherlands from the UK -
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/netherlands/entry-requirements

*Edited** He's found it.

Asking for a friend.

Anyone not yet received their PSV ticket, sent by standard post?

Last edited:
All the people on the ticket section selling tickets for psv away should be banned from the forum. Doing other fans over that are travelling by getting the same LOYALTY points. Also making it harder for people in lower tiers the chance to buy a ticket direct and also progress with points.

All the people on the ticket section selling tickets for psv away should be banned from the forum. Doing other fans over that are travelling by getting the same LOYALTY points. Also making it harder for people in lower tiers the chance to buy a ticket direct and also progress with points.
If they weren't selling them on here it would be twitter and Facebook book mate, problem lies with the club leaving it so open to abuse without explanation.

Anybody still looking for a ticket?

Rangers are delighted to offer a VIP Corporate Travel package for our decisive UEFA Champions League Qualifier against PSV Eindhoven with limited places remaining.

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst’s men will continue their European journey in the Netherlands on Wednesday 24th August, as they travel to the Phillips Stadium – with the tie still in the balance after the 2-2 draw at Ibrox earlier this week.

The VIP package will include an overnight stay in a 4* Hotel in Eindhoven, VIP drinks reception on arrival, a pre-match lunch event hosted by a Rangers Legend, and a guaranteed Category A match ticket.

A private charter flight will leave Glasgow on the morning of Wednesday 24th August and return the next day in the early afternoon of Thursday 25th August.

We have a limited number of places available on the flight – should you wish to attend then please get in touch asap. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Contact – CorporateTravel@rangers.co.uk

Package price - £1800p/h

Wednesday 24th August 2022
0730 Check in Glasgow Airport
0930 Depart Glasgow to Eindhoven
1200 Arrive Eindhoven Airport – local time
Transfers from Airport to Hotel
1300 Arrive Hotel for VIP Drinks reception
Afternoon at your leisure
1700 Depart hotel for late VIP lunch at local 5* restaurant
1930 Depart restaurant for Phillips stadium
2100 PSV vs. Rangers (UEFA Champions League Play Off)
2300 Return to Hotel at full time

Thursday 25th August 2022
1030 Check out hotel
1100 Depart hotel for airport
1255 Depart Eindhoven Airport
1340 Arrive Glasgow Airport

A full itinerary will be made available ahead of departure.

Dress code for the flights will be smart/casual, no sportswear or team colours allowed. Please also take time to familiarise yourself with the latest entry requirements to enter the Netherlands from the UK -
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/netherlands/entry-requirements
Only £1800? A fucking bargain :p :))

Ridiculous amount of tickets getting punted on social media, or folk trying to swap them for Hibs tickets.

Feel sorry for genuine travellers below the point threshold that never got one, we're led to believe MyGers is a loyalty scheme though.

..and overcharging. Face Value is £32 , not £38.

Back