PSV away tickets now for sale.

baselbear

Official Ticketer
Email arrived.

As usual I had to enter my credit card three times to get it to accept it AND say save card for future reference.
First two times it just goes back to details page and a banner saying I have xx minutes to complete.

Email arrived.

As usual I had to enter my credit card three times to get it to accept it AND say save card for future reference.
First two times it just goes back to details page and a banner saying I have xx minutes to complete.
I was the same trying to register for the actual game ,gave up ,

9 points shy of the midday cut-off, reckon any will be remaining come midnight?

Bit pish it’s not tiered further.

Anyone allocated a ticket will buy just for the points and probably sell on if not going

Might be a few not take up but mygers has created a perverse buying behaviours un the scramble for points
must be more than a few not took up the offer for it to drop,maybe people getting their knickers in a twist about posting tickets out when there’s no need;)

must be more than a few not took up the offer for it to drop,maybe people getting their knickers in a twist about posting tickets out when there’s no need;)
It hasn't dropped yet but I would think that any in the first group will have bought by now. The second group doesn't seem to be that big so it depends on how many tickets are left.

I would think that there will be tickets left for the third group otherwise it is pointless including them yet but who knows with Rangers. I'll find out at midnight anyway although I would think that most in group two will buy in the first couple of hours.

It hasn't dropped yet but I would think that any in the first group will have bought by now. The second group doesn't seem to be that big so it depends on how many tickets are left.

I would think that there will be tickets left for the third group otherwise it is pointless including them yet but who knows with Rangers. I'll find out at midnight anyway although I would think that most in group two will buy in the first couple of hours.
Hopefully it drops to allow you to buy in your own name.

I see the CTM flight deadline has been extended to midnight tonight, imagine they are struggling to sell places on it.

Don’t see it running again

I see the CTM flight deadline has been extended to midnight tonight, imagine they are struggling to sell places on it.

That might be where the group 3 tickets are coming from if it doesn't go. On that basis I hope it's cancelled :))

I'm hoping to do a Monday to Friday for no more than the £675 they are charging for the day trip.

They’ll be some angry people if they’ve only applied for day trip and miss out

Is there likely to be another drop in points requirement? Don't get any communication if unsuccessful.

Just out of interest,if they cancel this flight as well, do those with “priority” get it rolled over until one does actually go

If you are only able to official trips due to holidays etc, you are now 30 points down due to your loyalty and willingness to put money into the club

Did you have to send an email to apply or was it done when renewing season ticket and saying wanted European away games ?

I’ve a feeling I’ve missed registering
I emailed corporate on that point.Haven’t had a reply so emailed again asking for a ticket

Just out of interest,if they cancel this flight as well, do those with “priority” get it rolled over until one does actually go

If you are only able to official trips due to holidays etc, you are now 30 points down due to your loyalty and willingness to put money into the club
Scenes when the people who booked and paid for both USG and PSV get priority for the first 2 group stage matches

Tickets already all over social media, ridiculous posting them
At the moment there are still tickets left so hopefully there should be some by midnight but this was always going to happen when they post them.

I don't think the club really care as long as it doesn't involve too much work for them.

Ridiculous money for a day trip to a really easy and fairly close destination.
I’m not sure why people are surprised

Fuel costs are sky high
Being bussed from liege
It’s the peak of the English school holidays where aircraft, landing slots & gates are at the peak of their demand.
CTM aren’t going to do it for non profit

I’m not sure why people are surprised

Fuel costs are sky high
Being bussed from liege
It’s the peak of the English school holidays where aircraft, landing slots & gates are at the peak of their demand.
CTM aren’t going to do it for non profit
Didn’t realise about the Liege bit. It’s still not cheap.

Tickets secured. Glasgow to Amsterdam Tuesday to Friday. Probably stay Wednesday night in Eindhoven.

Maybe they could use their brains and open day trips up to corporate

Anyone posting official away tickets for sale should get banned by the club for gaining any mygers points for the rest of the season and banned from away tickets (domestic and europe) for two years.

Only way to stop it is to ban them

Dunno if I agree with that. The ticket system has been manipulated for years mate. I've said on other threads, I take every ticket offered to me by Rangers but, because of the way I choose to travel to games, I've less chance of getting tickets for most away games and virtually no chance for places like Tynecastle, Pittodrie and the Shithouse. For the less 'attractive' away games rakes and rakes of tickets appear on here and other social media outlets. Would you be looking for these guys to be banned as well out of interest? I certainly wouldn't and I tend to think that for our most popular away games, the tickets end up in the right hands anyway.

FWIW, I totally get your frustration but, Rangers have created this shit show by implementing a loyalty scheme that is actually a 'who can throw the most money at it scheme'. They have clearly seen there is a lack of interest in this fixture and the fact they were left holding dozens, if not hundreds of tickets in Belgium. I support pick up for these games, in general but, for this one at least it means our end will be completely full.

Travel Club should never have been scrapped imo.

Dunno if I agree with that. The ticket system has been manipulated for years mate. I've said on other threads, I take every ticket offered to me by Rangers but, because of the way I choose to travel to games, I've less chance of getting tickets for most away games and virtually no chance for places like Tynecastle, Pittodrie and the Shithouse. For the less 'attractive' away games rakes and rakes of tickets appear on here and other social media outlets. Would you be looking for these guys to be banned as well out of interest? I certainly wouldn't and I tend to think that for our most popular away games, the tickets end up in the right hands anyway.

FWIW, I totally get your frustration but, Rangers have created this shit show by implementing a loyalty scheme that is actually a 'who can throw the most money at it scheme'. They have clearly seen there is a lack of interest in this fixture and the fact they were left holding dozens, if not hundreds of tickets in Belgium. I support pick up for these games, in general but, for this one at least it means our end will be completely full.

Travel Club should never have been scrapped imo.
Yeah, if you are taking tickets you have no interest in and punting them on social media you deserve to be binned.

Can understand if you are passing to a mate or your RSC but just buying and punting should see you removed from the system.

Buying tickets for an Euro away game with no intentions of going potentially preventing people with flights and hotels booked from getting to the game is ridiculous behaviour, people will blame the club for posting but the individuals need to have a bigger look at themselves

Last edited:
Yeah, if you are taking tickets you have no interest in and punting them on social media you deserve to be binned.

Can understand if you are passing to a mate or your RSC but just buying and punting should see you removed from the system.

Therein lies the problem, where do you draw the line? Anyway, we can agree to disagree on that one mate.

For those travelling, where is everyone heading on game day and is anyone in Dusseldorf Tuesday night?

If CTM don't run a flight I'd hope that all that had applied for club trip at least get chance to buy a ticket regardless of what points they are on ....

Ps no i didn't apply for CTM as have enough points for indy

Therein lies the problem, where do you draw the line? Anyway, we can agree to disagree on that one mate.

For those travelling, where is everyone heading on game day and is anyone in Dusseldorf Tuesday night?
I vaguely recall most were in the square at Markt the last time as there were plenty of bars and it was near the ground and the ticket pick up point

Back