PSV away tickets now for sale.

Agree with your first point, however if they missed out on the Europa final they hadn't enough points from the past 5 years, simple as that. Those who put the most effort in 5 years before mygers earned their points and deserved their final tickets.
The only effort that I didn't put in was ticking the CCCS boxes. Had I done that then I would have had hundreds of points to spare.

As it turned out it worked better for our group as we got 8 tickets in the uefa ballot that I'd never have contemplated if I'd had one through mygers and the others had no chance of dealing with it online :))

Sorry, misunderstood.

But on that, you’d be happy if you were say, 1000th in the list, meaning you’d never get hearts/Celtic/Aberdeen if those above you matched your buying habits and stayed ahead?
No I’ve never thought top down domestically would be a goer although I would benefit.

Agree with your first point, however if they missed out on the Europa final they hadn't enough points from the past 5 years, simple as that. Those who put the most effort in 5 years before mygers earned their points and deserved their final tickets.
I take your point but there was folk buying Edmiston House packages the week before the semi final which gained 50 points on folk which was a factor in one of my mates missing out, never going to please everyone but the current system isn't going to work long term.

I take your point but there was folk buying Edmiston House packages the week before the semi final which gained 50 points on folk which was a factor in one of my mates missing out, never going to please everyone but the current system isn't going to work long term.
The club say it’s evolving but you’ve already seen discontent towards the system, mainly from people that did used to go regularly but have been inconvenienced

Are people really going to keep buying points to stay in the same position if people above are doing the same? Unsustainable long term. I wouldn’t be in my position if I had a mortgage or kids, that’s for sure - couldn’t justify flinging £ away

The club say it’s evolving but you’ve already seen discontent towards the system, mainly from people that did used to go regularly but have been inconvenienced

Are people really going to keep buying points to stay in the same position if people above are doing the same? Unsustainable long term. I wouldn’t be in my position if I had a mortgage or kids, that’s for sure - couldn’t justify flinging £ away
Seen there was another fan engagement meeting last week, I requested to attend it but my invite must've gone missing again :)) someone showed up to complain about the pies, tackling the real issues I see..

No wonder the club don't take us seriously.

Seen there was another fan engagement meeting last week, I requested to attend it but my invite must've gone missing again :)) someone showed up to complain about the pies, tackling the real issues I see..

I’ve requested to attend them all as well and no invite

I’ve requested to join one, never heard anything back

The big day will be when it drops to 3 years and all the historic points are gone. People won't get near the top without additional stuff and euro aways. Take Euro aways out of the equation and it reaches meltdown as very little will separate people other than add-ons

The big day will be when it drops to 3 years and all the historic points are gone. People won't get near the top without additional stuff and euro aways. Take Euro aways out of the equation and it reaches meltdown as very little will separate people other than add-ons
We’ve got another few years to go before the 3 year will be in force though

Doesn’t bother me as I’ve done enough euro trips and bought enough add ons to know I’ll remain same. Going forward I doubt I’ll match current buying habits though as there’s zero benefit of me doing so

Doesn’t bother me as I’ve done enough euro trips and bought enough add ons to know I’ll remain same. Going forward I doubt I’ll match current buying habits though as there’s zero benefit of me doing so
Top end of gold is only good for guaranteed European tickets and getting on day trips,as of now my spending habits will calm down aswell.

Top end of gold is only good for guaranteed European tickets and getting on day trips,as of now my spending habits will calm down aswell.
Aye there’s absolutely no need for it anymore, it was pretty much the unknown last year until we’d seen what would happen with Parkhead

I try and use SO for day trips so official isn’t really a benefit either

Aye there’s absolutely no need for it anymore, it was pretty much the unknown last year until we’d seen what would happen with Parkhead

I try and use SO for day trips so official isn’t really a benefit either
Already left the programmes out this season,bought them all last season,bought other add ons this season but no more.

You do realise that it isn't when the covid year becomes year 6 it's when it becomes year 4 and drops off leaving 3 full mygers years. This will be year 2 so only a couple more :))

You do realise that it isn't when the covid year becomes year 6 it's when it becomes year 4 and drops off leaving 3 full mygers years. This will be year 2 so only a couple more :))
Yep, that’s why I said a few more years

It won’t be until 24/25 season that it can be excluded

Yep, that’s why I said a few more years

It won’t be until 24/25 season that it can be excluded
You must be young if 2 years relates to a few more years. When you get to my age it feels like a couple of months :))

Corporate emails out.

Haven’t received an email so been unsuccessful again by the sound of it eventhough they won’t actually communicate it. People in silver have more success in euro ballots than myself . Pied for brondy, dortmund, Lyon, braga, union and now psv. Never didn’t get a ticket under old travel club

Haven’t received an email so been unsuccessful again by the sound of it eventhough they won’t actually communicate it. People in silver have more success in euro ballots than myself . Pied for brondy, dortmund, Lyon, braga, union and now psv. Never didn’t get a ticket under old travel club
Have you checked if you’re even included in ballots?

Why was the points drop this morning from 1500 odds to the 1300s?

Folk in the low 1500s could’ve missed out to folk on less in what’s meant to be top down.

I’m low bronze so judging by the ST waiting list only going to people with 842 points or more it’s going to take 3 years plus to get one then if I buy all the add ons possible along with season ticket points etc I might hit gold in 7/8 years. Seems a very long process but oh well

I’m low bronze so judging by the ST waiting list only going to people with 842 points or more it’s going to take 3 years plus to get one then if I buy all the add ons possible along with season ticket points etc I might hit gold in 7/8 years. Seems a very long process but oh well
You won’t hit gold unless you buy every single add on and pray there’s not thousands ahead of you doing the same

Sorry to burst your bubble but there’s people in gold buying add ons/getting euro points so chances of ever making gold are extremely slim

Folk in the low 1500s could’ve missed out to folk on less in what’s meant to be top down.
I’d imagine it’ll be to do with time for getting tickets out etc.

I missed the boat on 1532 points despite trying until 1am this morning then again when up for work at 5am :mad:

Had more KBs than actual tickets out this MyGers pish despite being mid-to-high in TC points previously

That is where the “top down” methodology gets scrapped and it becomes a first come first served for those on lower points

Think it’s probably all to do with timings but in my opinion there should be enough tickets for everyone who meets an allocated group so that this scenario doesn’t exist

Last edited:
I missed the boat on 1532 points despite trying until 1am this morning then again when up for work at 5am :mad:

Had more KBs than actual tickets out this MyGers pish despite being mid-to-high in TC points previously

Exact same as my bro mate, he’s 1520 something and couldn’t get literally at midnight.

Have you checked if you’re even included in ballots?

Yeah can’t remember the guys name in corporate but I phoned him a few days before union away asking if I had been successful and he said no and I double checked it at that time. He said that I had ticked the box at the start of the season but that I hadn’t been successful. Was more annoyed that they clearly hadn’t sold all the tickets in the end.

It’s the same with domestic away. No hibs next week and wasn’t successful for any of the big away games last season ( hibs, hearts, Aberdeen or Celtic) yet the same people seem to be successful in every ballot. About time there was some transparency

Back