PSV Away Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because they can't be bothered with local pickup although they will dress it up as feedback from focus groups :))
Aye no doubt, pointless having a top down system in place if the same folk in gold buy the tickets and sell them on and get the points, I'm gold but what chance do genuine travellers in silver have of climbing the tiers? It's nonsense.

Just sorted it now, cleared history numerous times since I got him from Ibrox, eventually just worked mate! Such a carry on.
I’ve been doing that for the past hour and still not getting anywhere.

I’ll keep trying.

Absolutely horrendous system to use.

I’ve been doing that for the past hour and still not getting anywhere.

I’ll keep trying.

Absolutely horrendous system to use.
Have you left it for half an hour? That usually empties the basket including any bogus tickets

Stuck at maximum of 1 ticket in my basket also, infuriating and obviously nothing you can do apart from just keep trying because we don’t have any customer service

I’m probably 50/50 in success rate for euro away as a corporate client. The only sure way of getting a ticket is mygers gold. Off the top of my head I got a knock back for brondy , dortmund, Lyon , and union
Cheers. It was a semi- private joke with Railway Bear.

Stuck at maximum of 1 ticket in my basket also, infuriating and obviously nothing you can do apart from just keep trying because we don’t have any customer service
Log out, clear everything then wait half an hour mate. It’s a pain in the arse but seems to work

Any particular reason why tickets aren't collection in Eindhoven? Another fixture open to abuse like Brondby and Leipzig last season, piss take.
I’m now we’ll in the gold now after being high silver the past 2 years and have got for next week but you are 100% correct.
The abuse is so widespread and will keep gold at the top.

The ticket office will be busy on here. Its been left open for folk to take advantage by posting tickets
People took advantage of collection in the city aswell,people take advantage of scanning season tickets and not attending Ibrox,everything’s open to manipulating,that’s life haha

People took advantage of collection in the city aswell,people take advantage of scanning season tickets and not attending Ibrox,everything’s open to manipulating,that’s life haha
Ofcourse, but there are ways to mitigate it. Why put conditions on domestic away allocations but leave the door open for euro aways especially when more points are available?

Ofcourse, but there are ways to mitigate it. Why put conditions on domestic away allocations but leave the door open for euro aways especially when more points are available?
Because no matter what they do the system gets played,so save the staff the time and hassle of handing out tickets over there.

It's not played anything like posting them out. That's why people who actually travel can get their own tickets and points.
Going round in circles here,we’ve all seen every way took advantage of from the travel club to now.

Because no matter what they do the system gets played,so save the staff the time and hassle of handing out tickets over there.
But not no where near enough as this way, this will get abused big time so ppl can get points and have no interest in going… pretty poor when it showed how far it goes done in points(usg)when ppl knew it was collection over there..

But not no where near enough as this way, this will get abused big time so ppl can get points and have no interest in going… pretty poor when it showed how far it goes done in points(usg)when ppl knew it was collection over there..
Also keep hearing that people are in gold because they go everywhere so will most that are eligible not be buying them for themselves anyway? Not seen many for sale or no more than was for sale for the USG game when it was collection.

I’ve cleared my basket cleared my cookies/history, logged out and waited over 30 minutes and still get the error message saying

“To proceed please purchase the Eindhoven v Rangers registration or reallocate this item to another supporter”

How do you purchase the registration when the only option is buying the ticket?

I’ve cleared my basket cleared my cookies/history, logged out and waited over 30 minutes and still get the error message saying

“To proceed please purchase the Eindhoven v Rangers registration or reallocate this item to another supporter”

Did you register for the game prior to todays 12pm deadline? email that came out yesterday

Did you register for this game ?

You need to have registered interest for the ticket during the registration window.

Also keep hearing that people are in gold because they go everywhere so will most that are eligible not be buying them for themselves anyway? Not seen many for sale or no more than was for sale for the USG game when it was collection.
If they did then it wouldn't have gone down to 20 points and still had tickets unsold. Especially since we would have been lucky to have 800 there

At least when it’s posted the tickets go to someone. When it’s collection over there the tickets just go uncollected and no one gets to use it

At least when it’s posted the tickets go to someone. When it’s collection over there the tickets just go uncollected and no one gets to use it
The reason that no one gets to use it is that a lot less people buy to get points and those who travel actually get the tickets and points.

There were a few spare tickets at USG but very few people needed them as they had their own ticket through MyGers because it was pick over there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back