PSV Away Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Following feedback gathered in the fans focus groups, tickets for this match will be distributed via a "top-down" method whereby tickets and flight packages will be offered to MyGers Members based on the number of MyGers points they have”

Hahahahaha

Why even put that on the email when they’ve given seats to silver/bronze as an apology for USG which wasn’t even CTMs fault
Rumoured there were only 80ish that paid and not all of those will be going to this one or with CTM so shouldn’t make too much of a difference in terms of eating into the ticket allocation.

It does make a mockery of the top down comment though.

Replied to my priority day trip email, that I wouldn’t be applying.
I did say that I realise that it wasn’t their fault that USG was cancelled. However I don’t want to be left in the same situation again. Many may register but what if uptake doesn’t happen again?
So it’s Indy for me this trip.

Rumoured there were only 80ish that paid and not all of those will be going to this one or with CTM so shouldn’t make too much of a difference in terms of eating into the ticket allocation.

It does make a mockery of the top down comment though.
Still going to be potentially golds missing out on the day trip, despite having accrued way more points

i just received a email about the PSV away match however I’m not a season ticket holder only have my gers membership

I thought u needed a season ticket to apply for euro away games ‍♂️

just a bit confused why I got this email or if I can apply?

£675 is too much for me part with this month unfortunately.

Not travelling indy so doesn't affect me this time, but how hard is it to state that tickets are collection with photo ID on the opening email for registration? There must have been countless tickets left uncollected at matches last season.

i just received a email about the PSV away match however I’m not a season ticket holder only have my gers membership

I thought u needed a season ticket to apply for euro away games ‍♂️

just a bit confused why I got this email or if I can apply?
think you just need MyGers.

Been a day triper for years either sport options or rangers, but after ctm cancelling usg and forcing me to go via manchester, I have no faith in them or trust so booked indy for this, so have the other 4 guys i travel with.

Sitting on high gold so will get sorted.

Ctm have lost alot of regular day trippers due to usg and lyon.

Been a day triper for years either sport options or rangers, but after ctm cancelling usg and forcing me to go via manchester, I have no faith in them or trust so booked indy for this, so have the other 4 guys i travel with.

Sitting on high gold so will get sorted.

Ctm have lost alot of regular day trippers due to usg and lyon.
Due to Lyon? What did they do wrong for Lyon?

Cancelled then put it back on last minute. I was on it, then it was cancelled so took work on, then they put it back on again.
The cancelation was hardly their fault though? City of Lyon said we weren’t getting an allocation and some European supporters board challenged it and it got repealed

I’d say they done well to get it back running. Bit shit on you personally but that wasn’t their fault

Seen people are moaning about the price of CTM again. Personally think it’s a bit much buy qualifiers are always way more expensive than group games - Sports Options decided not to run due to the price they’d need to charge

Once again, CTM are damned if they do and dammed if they don’t. School holidays/aircraft availability/Eindhoven airport having time restrictions/price of fuel have all played a part

This is with them having slightly longer turnaround time to sort it out as well

The cancelation was hardly their fault though? City of Lyon said we weren’t getting an allocation and some European supporters board challenged it and it got repealed

I’d say they done well to get it back running. Bit shit on you personally but that wasn’t their fault
Im struggling to remember the exact details so wont comment any further as it was a while ago.

The usg cancellation was a shambles regardless. So never again…famous last words.

Got indy glasgow direct to amsterdam tuesday - thursday, 2 night stay and a 4 star hotel in city centre for £465.

Definitely just mygers. 2 with us at USG weren't season ticket holders

that’s great I thought u needed a ST

is it just league and cup away games u need ST for

ill need to apply for a few, not sure if many will go to lower bronze right enough

That day trip won't run.
Can’t see it running at that price either but CTM had to offer something

If there’s not enough interest, then they’ve done their side of the bargain.

People (not you) like having a dig at CTM but say nothing about SO who decided not to offer something due to the high cost. Would fans be happier if CTM didn’t offer anything and say they thought it was too pricey? It’s not for CTM to decide what they think is manageable £ wise for our fans - they’ve given a price based on numerous factors

That shouldn't have happened. All away games are meant to be only allocated to people who have both MyGers + ST.

strange why there sending emails to non season ticket holders then

I had a look at the FAQs on the rangers website and it states domestic away games are for ST and my gers members

under the euro away games it says just mygers members

a bit confusing

That shouldn't have happened. All away games are meant to be only allocated to people who have both MyGers + ST.
From the MyGers FAQS,looks as if you only need MyGers.

How can I buy tickets for a domestic away game?
Members who are also Season ticket holders will have the option to register interest for the fixtures in advance here. Information on every fixture will be made available to each member.

How Can MyGers buy tickets for a European away game?
MyGers Members will have the option to register interest for these fixtures in advance. Information on every fixture will be made available online.

I've registered for an independent away ticket but if I can't get there for whatever reason are these difficult to sell on to someone else who might have travelled without one? I'd rather sell to a Rangers fan but appreciate touts exist and the Dutch might ID check. Appreciate that's a few ifs.

From the MyGers FAQS,looks as if you only need MyGers.

How can I buy tickets for a domestic away game?
Members who are also Season ticket holders will have the option to register interest for the fixtures in advance here. Information on every fixture will be made available to each member.

How Can MyGers buy tickets for a European away game?
MyGers Members will have the option to register interest for these fixtures in advance. Information on every fixture will be made available online.
Maybe I'm wrong then, it definitely used to be ST Holders only.

I've registered for an independent away ticket but if I can't get there for whatever reason are these difficult to sell on to someone else who might have travelled without one? I'd rather sell to a Rangers fan but appreciate touts exist and the Dutch might ID check. Appreciate that's a few ifs.
If you have to pick up at the location then it becomes a bit more complicated. the Dutch won't ask for separate ID, but Rangers might.

You will need to pick up your own ticket with your photo ID in Eindhoven,if that is what the club deem the arrangements.

Screenshot-20220812-180129.png

I'm getting this shite when a try, iv no ordered it yet, how do a get past this?

Maybe I'm wrong then, it definitely used to be ST Holders only.
The travel club was for a year or two then reverted to being open to all who joined.

Braga, Red Star and USG all went down to 20 points so couldn't have been ST only. Euro aways are different to Domestic Aways as they are top down so those further up have already had a chance to buy.

Lot for a day trip but not unexpected

Do like the 16.59 email, press the button and run technique

Used it many times myself,

Bit confused with the email though

“Following feedback gathered in the fans focus groups, tickets for this match will be distributed via a "top-down" method whereby tickets and flight packages will be offered to MyGers Members based on the number of MyGers points they have.“

Thought official flight was prioritised for those who had booked the union flight
And i received the following...

We are delighted to confirm we are offering an Official Day Trip to Eindhoven for the UEFA Champions League fixture against PSV Eindhoven.

As you made payment for the previous trip and were given priority access to the next fixture, we are giving you the opportunity to make payment to secure your place now.

You have until midnight on Sunday 14 August to secure your place on the trip via priority access.

Screenshot-20220812-180129.png

I'm getting this shite when a try, iv no ordered it yet, how do a get past this?
You've tried buying before and not completed, or you have already done it. One of the two. As others have said, clear cookies, give it 10 / 15 mins then try again. Check your purchase history as well to see if you have actually already done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back