PSV Away Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1510 the email dropped

When we play at home at 1500

I get they were in the office and everything, and turn arounds are tight, but really?

That said, I've just came off a nightshift and had to trek from Manchester to Ibrox off the back of it with the trains being off so maybe I'm grumpier than usual

Ticket office on here will be lively

I still don’t think they’ll get posted though
I reckon if they're saying posted in the email then they will be posted.

Plus the timescale of the sales windows suggests they are leaving time to post them out next week.

EDIT plus if they are charging special delivery and then announce it's city collection they will be open to a lot of claims for refunds of the special delivery fee.

Can’t get past basket page, keeps saying a maximum of 1 PSV away ticket can be purchased, anyone help? (I have not bought one yet!)

Can’t get past basket page, keeps saying a maximum of 1 PSV away ticket can be purchased, anyone help? (I have not bought one yet!)
I got the same, logged out and back in, QOTS ticket was there for CCCS, deleted that, was then able to purchase.

I reckon if they're saying posted in the email then they will be posted.

Plus the timescale of the sales windows suggests they are leaving time to post them out next week.

EDIT plus if they are charging special delivery and then announce it's city collection they will be open to a lot of claims for refunds of the special delivery fee.
I didn’t do special delivery. Shit

I got the same, logged out and back in, QOTS ticket was there for CCCS, deleted that, was then able to purchase.
Still not working for me! Emailed ticket centre, lucky if I hear back from them before deadline tomorrow. Will keep trying I suppose!

Looks like “post” will be the new standard process, will allow those in high gold to gain easy points for a small outlay

Belgium was collection over there and was majorly open to abuse.
We were talking to some who had been knocked back from picking up tickets and others who had spares so there was no consistency.

There were way more tickets than people though because it as local pickup. One of our group only had 30 points and got a ticket because of it.

We had home end tickets as backup but it was better to get away tickets

We were talking to some who had been knocked back from picking up tickets and others who had spares so there was no consistency.

There were way more tickets than people though because it as local pickup. One of our group only had 30 points and got a ticket because of it.

Must’ve been helluva unlucky to get knocked back over there.

I'm assuming they got a knock back because they didn't have ID?

I’ve got the same problem and have cleared my cookies and basket.

Did you manage to buy yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back