PSV Home emails out

So having bought a seat I don’t want because mine isn’t available, mine IS now available but I can’t buy it because I bought the seat I didn’t want. This is way beyond shambles and incompetence.
Shambles and incompetence is putting it mildly. The ticket office debacle will no doubt be brought up at the AGM , and we already know the reply.
Lessons have been learned, new communications manager on board , updated web page etc etc and nothing will change. 46000 season ticket holders and we can’t even phone the TO.

Shambles and incompetence is putting it mildly. The ticket office debacle will no doubt be brought up at the AGM , and we already know the reply.
Lessons have been learned, new communications manager on board , updated web page etc etc and nothing will change. 46000 season ticket holders and we can’t even phone the TO.
Really is baffling that we can’t get it right.

Do they rotate the UEFA seats round the stadium so everyone feels the pain occasionally?
I think we are obliged to make premium, centrally located seats available 'along the long sides' for every UEFA match, ie the Govan Stand or the Main Stand. I know they use the Club Deck and, from reading on here, the GR4 area of the Govan Stand.

Whether those seats are ultimately utilised, or are returned unsold, is what presents the problem I think.

I think we are obliged to make premium, centrally located seats available 'along the long sides' for every UEFA match, ie the Govan Stand or the Main Stand. I know they use the Club Deck and, from reading on here, the GR4 area of the Govan Stand.

Whether those seats are ultimately utilised, or are returned unsold, is what presents the problem I think.
Just feel as if there could be a deadline agreed between club/UEFA along the lines of “do you need these tickets?” - after which point the ST holders in those areas can be told with certainty whether they’re being moved or not.

Just feel as if there could be a deadline agreed between club/UEFA along the lines of “do you need these tickets?” - after which point the ST holders in those areas can be told with certainty whether they’re being moved or not.
I'm guessing here but I think there probably is. Issue for this match is clearly the very quick turnaround complicating things. I suspect Monaco, for example, would have required far fewer tickets than PSV Eindhoven. Difficult one for the Club.

I do feel for those having to move - especially if it later turns out their seats were 'returned' and they could have stayed where they were.

This is a new level of ineptitude shown by our TO. An absolute disgrace that punters in GF4 have now had to fanny about on that abomination of a website, relocate somewhere else, only to find their seat is now available to buy. An absolute joke.

Can you imagine our TO attempting this :))
This is why I think they aren’t even considering safe standing. Can you imagine them trying to relocate people who don’t want to or can’t stand & keeping them together in friendship groups? Why they added things like mygers when they can’t even get the basics like selling tickets or having a phone line is beyond me.

I have some sympathy for the TO here. The alternative is:

Waiting for UEFA to get back to the club with the seats they don't want;

Offering up sales for those whose seats are still available;

Informing those whose seats have been taken that they will need to buy tickets elsewhere.

Add to that the tight turnaround and you can see how hard it is.

In the event of reaching the group stages, it'll actually be quite easy - the whole of GR4 will be taken over, so no one will need to worry.

Trying to use the seatsub credit balance to pay majority of the PSV ticket, do I need to tick a box or just proceed with my bank details?

Funnily enough I believe Rangers pay people to deal with it mate.

As a fan / supporter / customer I’m entitled to my view that generally - not just on this occasion - the ticketing operation at Ibrox falls far far short of what it should be. It’s their job to come up with the solutions. Not mine.

I'm well aware that it sometimes falls short of expectations. But I'd suggest, on this occasion, they deserve some sympathy, and if there are a lack of alternatives, it's possibly because they've done more or less all they can.

I'm well aware that it sometimes falls short of expectations. But I'd suggest, on this occasion, they deserve some sympathy, and if there are a lack of alternatives, it's possibly because they've done more or less all they can.
I have a lot of sympathy for the people working there but my broader sympathy for the club when it comes to ticketing has long gone mate. It’s simply not befitting of the size of the operation and the money that people pour into the club. They take the piss knowing that if we don’t like it and told them to ram it then others will be queuing up to take our place. It’s a poor basis to set your customer service standards by. Especially when they waffle on about ‘best in class’ etc at times.

I have a lot of sympathy for the people working there but my broader sympathy for the club when it comes to ticketing has long gone mate. It’s simply not befitting of the size of the operation and the money that people pour into the club. They take the piss knowing that if we don’t like it and told them to ram it then others will be queuing up to take our place. It’s a poor basis to set your customer service standards by. Especially when they waffle on about ‘best in class’ etc at times.

As someone who queued for three hours for his Braga ticket, I would certainly agree with this.

Remember Leipzig at home?

The mygers sale had barely any tickets for purchase.

Then comes the morning of the game and any Tom, dick or Harry could turn up at the TO and buy as many as they liked.

Wow so my seat is now available for sale but because I bought one this morning (as f*cking instructed) I can't buy it lol. SLO as usual nowhere to be seen, god Rangers are utterly useless! I know UEFA are at play here but why not seek clarification from them prior to making us buy seats we don't want.....

The biggest frustration is that this was entirely avoidable by better planning and communication. If they say anything at all they will attempt to blame it on UEFA/timescales etc but that’s nonsense. It’s time for them to put their hands up, admit there are serious flaws in their processes/comms and tell us how it’s going to improve.

Trying to use the seatsub credit balance to pay majority of the PSV ticket, do I need to tick a box or just proceed with my bank details?
I could be wrong but the way I saw it was that you’d have to have credit equal to/greater than the value of the ticket.

Didn’t see an option for part credit/part card. I could very easily be wrong.

Has anyone else on the CCCS not had their payment taken yet? Same thing happened to me for USG game where it didn't come off and I had to buy a random seat in the stadium.

Back