PSV Home emails out

Has anyone else on the CCCS not had their payment taken yet? Same thing happened to me for USG game where it didn't come off and I had to buy a random seat in the stadium.
Me mate nothing out ours,im just going to go in and buy ours now as there in basket not risking it any longer going on todays usual shambles,will need to refund if they do eventually refund.

Just to add to the farce I’ve now been emailed to ask if I’ve accidentally left a PSV ticket in my basket.

Er no. I’ve paid for it cos I was moved. Along with another ticket it wouldn’t let me leave without paying for which should really have just been CCCS. And now my own seat is available.

And they haven’t responded to the actual email I sent them.

Beyond crap.

Me mate nothing out ours,im just going to go in and buy ours now as there in basket not risking it any longer going on todays usual shambles,will need to refund if they do eventually refund.
Mine has disappeared from the basket mate. so no idea what's happening now. My seat isn't available to buy either o_O

So having bought a seat I don’t want because mine isn’t available, mine IS now available but I can’t buy it because I bought the seat I didn’t want. This is way beyond shambles and incompetence.
And you've paid a web transaction fee which you wouldn't have if in cccs

I could be wrong but the way I saw it was that you’d have to have credit equal to/greater than the value of the ticket.

Didn’t see an option for part credit/part card. I could very easily be wrong.
Can use part credit. I got £17 off my PSV ticket from last season. Just paid the difference by debit card. I used the app though so no idea about the website

So if you were stupid enough to log in this morning and buy tickets you were forced to buy away from your own seat in GR4 you have now been shafted because if you log in now you can buy your own ?

The SLO the Ticket Centre the Board are an absolute shambles with how they treat the support absolutely disgusted with this crap.

So if you were stupid enough to log in this morning and buy tickets you were forced to buy away from your own seat in GR4 you have now been shafted because if you log in now you can buy your own ?

The SLO the Ticket Centre the Board are an absolute shambles with how they treat the support absolutely disgusted with this crap.
This all day long.

If this was a bank or another company service, we would all move to another provider. But they know that they has us all by the balls and we need to put up with it.

The whole thing where there "was too little time" to deal with this all. FFS.....they are a ticket office and it is 2022.

Shambles as it always is.

What a total cluster feck ive just had to login cccs and buy our seats after reading its a free for all mygers,no response to emails sick of it.

This all day long.

If this was a bank or another company service, we would all move to another provider. But they know that they has us all by the balls and we need to put up with it.

The whole thing where there "was too little time" to deal with this all. FFS.....they are a ticket office and it is 2022.

Shambles as it always is.
They opened the move on Friday morning and by early afternoon uefa didn't want the tickets. Disgraceful really.

Wait, so people buying now can get TWO tickets?? Is that right?

Ffs.
Seems so. I bought my ticket & saw people talking so had a nosey & could put 2 in my basket. It was letting me put card details in & check out. I didn’t complete but looks as if it would have let me buy an additional 2 tickets.

Wow so my seat is now available for sale but because I bought one this morning (as f*cking instructed) I can't buy it lol. SLO as usual nowhere to be seen, god Rangers are utterly useless! I know UEFA are at play here but why not seek clarification from them prior to making us buy seats we don't want.....
Mate I’ve every sympathy with you due my own dealings with the ticket office but there’s not much Greg Marshall can do about that particular situation.

Believe my I’ve vented to him in the past but I think the club absolutely hang him out to dry at times.

Ive never had a problem before cccs nothing has changed card details etc, but nothing has came out for us still so have now purchased manualy.

A total farce,weve 4 season tickets all linked cccs nothing has came out for tuesday,had to buy all manualy.Have emailed ticket office 3 times nothing.In all seriousness as fans what can we do? Its just a feckin battle to get your own seat paid for and are all cccs,because sure as night is day theyd sell our seats and get no response and joke it really is something has to change there has to be phone lines of some sort opened up.

SLO posted missing when the shit hits the fan. Need to ask a simple, non-controversial question to get him to look in the thread.

Seems so. I bought my ticket & saw people talking so had a nosey & could put 2 in my basket. It was letting me put card details in & check out. I didn’t complete but looks as if it would have let me buy an additional 2 tickets.
It wouldn’t have let you check out. You can put 10 tickets in your basket if you like, but you can’t buy them

So having bought a seat I don’t want because mine isn’t available, mine IS now available but I can’t buy it because I bought the seat I didn’t want. This is way beyond shambles and incompetence.

Same here (GR4). Infuriating. As was the fact it took me 6 attempts to purchase the ticket I didn’t want given the embarrassing mess that is our online ticketing platform. I also had to buy the QotS ticket as it was in my basket to be uploaded via CCCS, I didn’t want to remove it as I thought that would mean the smart card wouldn’t be activated. So, QotS and PSV tickets were bought, and they also added a £2 web transaction fee for my trouble, despite the fact I’m on CCCS.

Shambles doesn’t cover it. The fact that I had to buy another seat and find out a few hours later via social media that “mine” in GR4 is now available to be purchased is a right kick in the teeth. GR4 season tickets are a premium price location with fantastic pitch views and we pay highly for the privilege. So to be denied access to these seats in this fashion for key Champions League matches is very poor. I know it’s not all the club’s fault, the autocrats at UEFA are responsible too, but the club does need to realise just how much this pi**es off fans in the affected areas.

It wouldn’t have let you check out. You can put 10 tickets in your basket if you like, but you can’t buy them
If I go back on the site now & put any in my basket it says I can only buy a maximum of 1 ticket. It must have been a glitch earlier cause I’ve seen people on Facebook who managed to go on & purchase a couple of extra tickets for friends.

Think I must have got last ticket available for my son in SW5 restricted view :0

Forgot to log in this morning and there was only one left!

What’s the difference between calculated credit and banked credit?

My tickets for today were sold on SeatSub on Thursday and was under the impression it went straight into the account?

Back