PSV it is

Have to say, sounds quite promising that Monaco were able to create so much against them, even if PSV were able to get it over the line.

Reactions: BWO
Tough tie but not unthinkable we can get through.

First leg at home could help us as means we won’t have a brain fart trying to keep it tight in away tie like last week. But could be very tense affair at Ibrox so need to not get on top of the players.

It might actually force Gio’s hand to come out and play away from home instead of trying to stifle the game

A Phillips spin off company, ASML, make the machines that are used to make just about every microchip in the world, you'll be living in a cave! :D
3e3.jpg

Will be very difficult. But it's the team that we would have wanted. Definitely winnable over two legs. Am I correct in thinking that we will earn 5 million quid just by getting to this stage? Is that prize money or does that include the gate from our home tie?

Will be very difficult. But it's the team that we would have wanted. Definitely winnable over two legs. Am I correct in thinking that we will earn 5 million quid just by getting to this stage? Is that prize money or does that include the gate from our home tie?
5m guaranteed if we lose in the play off round as a parachute payment

Going by the stats in both games "excluding the goals" I'd of rather had PSV. Monaco should of went through, if stats counted, which they don't.

They looked good going forward against Ajax in the Dutch super cup but they also looked weak in defence and lost three goals. It will be a tough tie but it was always going to be that way at this stage.

They also have Xavi Simon's. Watched a bit of there game at the weekend and he was the standout.
Aye did a bit of reading / YouTube there and that Gakpo looks very good as well.

Although overall they don't look anywhere near as good as Dortmund or RB Leipzig.

We can take this mob!

Isn’t that the champions route though?

I thought if we didn’t get PSV then it would have been Benfica? So a hard game regardless.

Yeah good point was forgetting that.

Would’ve been Kiev though if it wasn’t PSV but we fear no foe

I was there in 2009/10 I think it was.

I plan on doing the day trip this time of the club don't take the piss again.

Been twice , the famous Albertz point to his name celebration victory and 0v0 under Walter

They also have Xavi Simon's. Watched a bit of there game at the weekend and he was the standout.
He might’ve been and I do rate him, but the boy didn’t even get off the bench tonight.

Regardless, strong performance required next week to get us into a good position as we know Eindhoven will be tough.

Back