Pt 2 - Something does no add up! Fouls to yellow cards stats - Updated to 17/01/22

Gio#56

Untitled-spreadsheet-Sheet1.jpg

Every team bar Celtc falls within a range of 1.7 from each other. But the refs are against them.

Im sure that someone posted the graph of them in Europe and we were both about the same. The discrepancy in Scotland is almost definitely because of the pressure they put on referees

Its is beacuse Madden and Beaton are shit scared and the likes of Clancy, Robertson only to willing to help them out.

I was utterly embarrassed watching Madden run over to help up kyogo after he fell over.

KYOGO-FURUHASHI-BOBBY-MADDEN-686x1024.jpg

Was it also Madden that stopped play when Hearts were breaking when Jota pulled a hamstring? Honestly these so called masonic refs are the biggest shitbag referees you can imagine. Would rather have the catholic school head teacher any day. A celtic fans dream. Put pressure on them for not being a catholic and they will give you every 50/50 decision going.

Last edited:
When you look at their European games they are closer to 5 fouls per yellow.
If the BBC is accurate, up till their 4-3 defeat by Betis they had 86 fouls and 17 yellows.
Then you look at the SPFL numbers!!

This IS important. Look back at the New Year Clancy game. Christie should have been off. Bolingoli should have been off. Mickey Johnston should have been off but wasn't even booked. That game ended up way closer than it should have been. We should have been comfortable. Alfie went down, Clancy couldn't wait to red card him, the meltdown lasted a month and we went in to a downward spiral.
It all adds up.

If there were as blatant a set of stats as this in a county like Germany or Italy it would be national news and teams would be up in arms to make sure it was addressed.

How on earth can every single team be on 6 fouls per yellow and one team standing out like a sore thumb on almost DOUBLE that number? Are referees seeing these stats? Have those in our boardroom seen this?

Arsefelt took out a Hibs player last night with a two-footed lunge for the ball which he completely missed, the ref blew for a foul, Arsefelt jumped up moaning at him pointing to the ball like he had won it, crowd went mental calling the ref a *****.
That was it, no card for the dangerous tackle or for the show of dissent, he wouldn't dare the fukkin cheating shitebag.

Think he is not a catholic so has becomes a celtic sympathiser so as to be in their good books. The guy is a yellow bellied snake and just like Beaton cannot referee a game fairly. They dont have the bottle to call it as it is. Add these two shit bags with the other cheats and you will see how the stats are configured.
If I remember correctly the last fair referee we had in Scotland was left bleeding by a celtic fan

Arsefelt took out a Hibs player last night with a two-footed lunge for the ball which he completely missed, the ref blew for a foul, Arsefelt jumped up moaning at him pointing to the ball like he had won it, crowd went mental calling the ref a *****.
That was it, no card for the dangerous tackle or for the show of dissent, he wouldn't dare the fukkin cheating shitebag.
Not my best quality but we get the picture.

giphy.gif

Why don't we ever get any respectable journalist asking about these stats to Ian Bankier. A chairman o celtic putting pressure on scottish refs a their clubs agm, calling it deeply concerning!

And the SFA? why was he not brought up to answer these remarks by the (oh I) the new masonic compliance officer. Thats right not a catholic. Just another Beaton / Madden type.

first I have seen FFS! Out of control, late lunge with studs showing! Did Madden run over a pat his backside?
What's worse is the Hivs player almost acted like it was his fault.
A Rangers player goes in like that and every team in the league is surrounding the ref and media pencils start twiddling.

That is such a moving picture a wonderful example of the close friendship between Celtic and their pet referee.

There must be loads of pics of bobby cuddling tims, not just players it is often their manager he grabs for the tv camaras.

This feeds into a lack of yellows which in turn feeds to a lack of reds and less suspensions etc.
They have free reign to assault opposition players, likely resulting in opposition teams getting frustrated and making irrational tackles and getting booked or sent off.
All while ra scum get away with it.

I’d quite like to see a list of teams and players sent off against Celtic, compared with the rest of the league. I bet it tells a story also.

I bet we get 4 cards, minimum tonight, from the cheating rat clancy
You would certainly expect a completely different game to last night it was odd how careful Hibs were with their tackles was almost like pre-season or even a ladies game.

They seemed scared of a red card from the kick off.

With Celtic having so many smaller players and a side thats not so physical( one or 2 thugs at the back yeah)you can be sure the same refs that are happy to let things go when its Rangers and keep the cards in the pocket for as long as possible, wont be slow in using them to protect the tims.

Their fouls to cards ratio has been wildly out of line with the rest of the league for years and I doubt it will change anytime soon.

Given their ratio is consistently significantly better than every other team in the league (who are all within 1.45 fouls per card of the league average), you have to question why.

Perhaps that would be a more interesting article than “Rangers have had the most penalties in the league since the arbitrary point in time where this is true”.

Im sure that someone posted the graph of them in Europe and we were both about the same. The discrepancy in Scotland is almost definitely because of the pressure they put on referees

In Europe this season,

Rangers 100 fouls committed 23 yellow cards (counting both sendings off as 2 yellow each)

Celtic 118 fouls 24 yellow cards

Rangers domestically 6.5 fouls/yellow, Euro 4.3 fouls/yellow,

Celtic domestically 11.9 fouls/yellow, Euro 4.9 fouls/yellow

So basically both us and celtic are very similar when games are refereed by impartial officials from out with these shores.

The difference comes when it comes to corrupt officials. Let’s put to bed that they are incompetent, some know exactly what they are doing.

In Europe this season,

Rangers 100 fouls committed 23 yellow cards (counting both sendings off as 2 yellow each)

Celtic 118 fouls 24 yellow cards

Rangers domestically 6.5 fouls/yellow, Euro 4.3 fouls/yellow,

Celtic domestically 11.9 fouls/yellow, Euro 4.9 fouls/yellow

So basically both us and celtic are very similar when games are refereed by impartial officials from out with these shores.

The difference comes when it comes to corrupt officials. Let’s put to bed that they are incompetent, some know exactly what they are doing.

Cheers for posting mate. I thought that was the case

Not my best quality but we get the picture.

giphy.gif

No intention on playing the ball, that is worse than Porteous on Aribo, and they threw out his appeal.

Given he banned two Hibs players for last nights game, Is this new Compliance Officer Bobby Madden ? an alledged Rangers fan who goes out their way to benefit celtic. Although to be fair I’d rather Starfelt was in their team when they face us. Delete this video.

Back