Pub for Sunday in Troon

Boabski Bluenose

Hi FF collective. My sister is having her 65th birthday lunch in Troon on Sunday . Thankfully it's at 1 so we should be finished by kick off. Any bear friendly pubs in Troon to watch the game. My youngest will be there too (16) so would need to be somewhere that serves food. Any help much appreciated

Hi FF collective. My sister is having her 65th birthday lunch in Troon on Sunday . Thankfully it's at 1 so we should be finished by kick off. Any bear friendly pubs in Troon to watch the game. My youngest will be there too (16) so would need to be somewhere that serves food. Any help much appreciated
Harbour bar will have it on. They serve food and let kids in the lounge during the day. I watched the Aberdeen scottish cup game there last season.

Cheers folks. Harbour bar is just round the corner from my sister's flat. Sounds ideal. Here's hoping we can paint Troon red white and blue before we head home to EK

Lonsdale Bar - watched the 2-0 game back in May in there. 90% blue noses and a few token tims who we never heard a peep out of....

I think McIntyres might still be shut

Troon has always struck me as being a proper staunch wee toon.

Mind you, I’ve only been in the 86 Club and the Kilmarnock Barassie Golf Club and let’s face it, you ain’t gonna trip over too many reptiles in those fine upstanding institutions.

McIntyres been closed for about a year. Lonnie or Harbour Bar would be the best imho.

Back