pub in Aberdeen

Wasp1

Will be in Aberdeen next Saturday with wife and son,could anyone recommend a pub to watch gers match. Thanks in advance

Adams Lounge, Holborn St.
Brilliant with regard to having an excellent TV set up how ever the guy that runs it is a hater.
Should have other Bears in the place when we are on but be ready for the big cheers if we loose a goal.

Brilliant with regard to having an excellent TV set up how ever the guy that runs it is a hater.
Should have other Bears in the place when we are on but be ready for the big cheers if we loose a goal.

I've not been in it for years but my mate goes in as he lives nearby.
Used to like the CL nights in there. Plenty of Bears.

There's a reason the folk at my work call it the 'Gerry Adams' lounge, including the local sheepies.

It's the same everywhere mate.

Triple kirks or old school house will have the game on. I’ve watched plenty of games there.

Back