Pub in Cowdenbeath

YoungGer97

Anyone know a boozer in Cowdenbeath that will have the game on Friday? Me and a mate going up but he has no ticket, just in case he cant pick one up outside the ground is there a boozer nearby that will be showing the game?

Heard this one's decent.
1-cowboy-saloon-lyn-pacific.jpg

If he doesn’t get a ticket there’s a bar just up the high street at the train bridge called diamond bar and grill. They’ve posted they are showing the game on their big screen.

Wee Jimmy's or the Glen Tavern is the correct answer.

Will both of those have premier sports? They may well be bear friendly but I'm surprised there is one bar with premier sports in cowdenbeath, nevermind 3.

Wee Jimmy's and the Glen are both definitely showing it.

We've got a few lads from our supporters club heading through ticketless, so we've checked where they can watch it if they don't get a ticket.

The Woodside is also showing the game this pub is located on Broad Street which is a 5 minute walk to the Stadium.(it was Broad Street where they parked the buses in 2015 )
Partners bar ( High Street )is showing the game
Diamonds Bar ( High Street ) is showing the game.
Wee jimmies ( High street ) is showing the game.

The Woodside is also showing the game this pub is located on Broad Street which is a 5 minute walk to the Stadium.(it was Broad Street where they parked the buses in 2015 )
Partners bar ( High Street )is showing the game
Diamonds Bar ( High Street ) is showing the game.
Wee jimmies ( High street ) is showing the game.
Beath Inn also on the high street showing the game

My mate was £45 match ticket and a buffet in Wee Jimmies, heard they ain’t too happy with Sean from STV-out a fair penny. In my opinion £45 should get you a 3 course meal and a wank, maybe on the rescheduling eh

Gary is the man to ask for in Wee Jimmies btw, big Blue Nose-like the Louden away from home. On ursel Gary

Back