Public Sale

GMAC72

Unfortunately I don't have a season ticket currently, and understand that there are 45k folk who are due in well before me.

However, I was wondering when folk reckon the first game well have a public sale for?

Swung past Ibrox with the wee man the other day and he hasn't shut up about it since, so I want to strike whilst the iron is hot and get him along to a game. I was planning on a B team game, but I don't think anywhere else will cut it now!!

The first time there is a full house. Are you a mygers member? They get first dibs before a public sale.

Unfortunately I don't have a season ticket currently, and understand that there are 45k folk who are due in well before me.

However, I was wondering when folk reckon the first game well have a public sale for?

Swung past Ibrox with the wee man the other day and he hasn't shut up about it since, so I want to strike whilst the iron is hot and get him along to a game. I was planning on a B team game, but I don't think anywhere else will cut it now!!
As it stands we're still due a full house for Malmö on the 10th, so there may be a public sale for that.

I very much doubt you will see a public sale at Ibrox again for some time. You need to get a mygers membership as a first step

Best chance might be on here mate if you keep an eye on the Ticket Office Section, there will always be people who can’t make a game for some reason, non ST mygers members will get first dibs on any public sale.

Once there's full capacity crowds again, your best bet is to go for a walk around Ibrox 30-60 mins before kick off on the day of a game and there will be folk selling tickets.

Otherwise it's signing yourself and your boy up to MyGers ASAP and waiting for an opening that way.

Back