Pubs for final

Another bump. Grosvenor Cafe Ashton Lane. £15 to book gets you a burger and 2 pint stein. Showing the game in there obviously.
Only spaces left for large bookings. Tried for a normal table, but only large bookings getting 10 pizzas or 30 beers for £200 option left

Last edited:
Only spaces left for large bookings. Tried for a normal table, but only large bookings getting 10 pizzas or 30 beers for £200 option left
We’re booked in here and were told there will be loads of standing room on the night as we kept calling back to add seats to our booking. Just in case you’re not fussed about getting a seat and need somewhere to go.

Travelling up from the Midlands tomorrow. Saw that Dram on Woodlands Rd is showing the game and had tables available to reserve. Can anyone recommend, or should we just try our luck elsewhere?

Travelling up from the Midlands tomorrow. Saw that Dram on Woodlands Rd is showing the game and had tables available to reserve. Can anyone recommend, or should we just try our luck elsewhere?
Its a decent pub to watch games in to be fair.

If you get in early enough there are plenty of bars not taking bookings just 1st come 1st served n seated basically.

I'm leaning towards Hootenannys as has seating outside with screens

Know it’s been mentioned a few times, but do you think most pubs will allow colours tomorrow? Surly with it being a big European final and everyone out will be to watch the game they will make an exception.

I see Cairns bar is now booked out. Is there anywhere else taking bookings either in the city centre or Coatbridge/Airdrie area?

wear a jacket over your colours, they're not going to kick you out once you're in if it's full of Rangers fans.
That’s what I was thinking. Looking at the weather it looks like it’s gonna be dry, so might wear a zipper and if your not allowed colours can keep it on

I've saw a couple of pubs in paisley say for one night only, colours are welcome.

If any of these pubs in Glasgow had sense they'd do the same.
Hoping to be in the Louden mate but what Paisley pubs incase i need an alternative, the tea gardens and castle st will be jam packed

I see Cairns bar is now booked out. Is there anywhere else taking bookings either in the city centre or Coatbridge/Airdrie area?
How many would you need a table for? My friend might not need her table for 2 at Cairns. If not using it I could give you the name that it’s under. Wouldn’t be able to say until tomorrow afternoon though.

Hoping to be in the Louden mate but what Paisley pubs incase i need an alternative, the tea gardens and castle st will be jam packed

I'm going to the Louden as well but if I don't get in I'll go to The Old Swan I think. Big screen, pizza, DJ and colours allowed :))

I’m staying in Larkhall due to family commitments,I’ve been invited to the golf club to watch it.
Had a mini pub crawl today and the pubs are certainly getting ready.

That’s where we’re going to watch it. What’s it like for a game? Like the pub but only ever been in for drinks never to watch a game
It wasn’t too busy for the semi. Enough space to get around those standing. Lots of dancing and cheering and happy bears at the end but not any singing. Expecting it to be busier tomorrow.

You can watch it in the Victoria bar. The Bheast i know is watching it in there apparently, along with all of his like minded manky bheast pals. Fkin unbelievable the level of obsession from those mutant filth.

The Louden is opening at 2 pm
There’s 5 of us all finishing at different times.. if we’re in for 2 and get a table do you reckon a couple of our mates be able to get in a bit later 5/6ish?

We really want to watch it in the louden but also want to watch it together. My mate is getting married on Friday so none of us were able to travel.

Last edited:
There’s 5 of us all finishing at different times.. if we’re in for 2 and get a table do you reckon a couple of our mates be able to get in a bit later 5/6ish?

We really want to watch it in the louden but also want to watch it together. My mate is getting married on Friday so none of us were able to travel.

They've just put a Facebook post up, you can't go in early and get your mates in later, if it's full it's full basically.

Sorry when it's full, it's full

Back