Pubs - Haymarket

davmcc

Official Ticketer
Anyone know what pubs around Haymarket and Murrayfield will be rangers friendly tomorrow?

Also what time will they open and start serving alcohol?

Haymarket train?..The Scots guards club across the road was great last time we where up...

I have no idea mate but I’m in Edinburgh a lot now and feel we should have a pub we can go to/watch games in near the centre.
I suspect the gentrification is driving normal reasonably priced places further and further out. Any thoughts Edinburgh bears?

I believe the Murrayfield Hotel are welcoming fans also which is nearer the stadium

Cheers PansBear! Was looking for a thread but couldn't find one, think we'll try the Murrayfield hotel.

I have no idea mate but I’m in Edinburgh a lot now and feel we should have a pub we can go to/watch games in near the centre.
I suspect the gentrification is driving normal reasonably priced places further and further out. Any thoughts Edinburgh bears?

There s been a few new bars opening recently like The Ivy in the city centre but they are bringing in more of a pretentious crowd in who are not necessarily the gentry if you know what I mean.

Back