Pubs in Ayia Napa for rangers game

I had family over there recently and they watched the games in a Scottish pub will try and get you the name.

I had family over there recently and they watched the games in a Scottish pub will try and get you the name.

Would that be Craig’s bar? I watched a few games there back in 2011. Right on the strip if I recall correctly and should show any games that are on TV. I’m not sure if they get Rangers TV games.

@madwithebongos

Ruffles/Raffles in Protaras will show it. It's right at the end of the strip opposite McDonalds. 101/102 bus to Paralimni will take you right to the door for €1.50, buses run til 4am.

Craig’s bar,right beside an Irish bar.was in it for an old firm bout 15 years ago.fortunately we won,great days crack and the Tim reaction was priceless

Ayia Napa - 1990 - the memories - spent more time there than in Nicosia where I was stationed....it was Italia 90 - birds and booze by the bucketful.
Came to an abrupt halt and was in Riyadh in before you could bat an eyelid - getting 'acclimatised' for the first gulf war.

Not been in almost 15 years but last time I was there we watched them in Craig's bar, Sebo V Chelsea. Carnage

Ayia Napa what a place! absolutely loved it there about 5 years ago, not sure how it is now. Craigs bar is the place to go

Bump for this.

Will be over for the Old Firm, where did the OP go? The Bakers Arms or Craig’s Bar?
Went out to bakers arms before game and place was an absolute shitehole wi a tv that wiz from the 80’s!! Watched it in Craig’s bar as other posters have said, was about 80/20 rangers fans, wiz absolutely boiling so try get seat under fans

Went out to bakers arms before game and place was an absolute shitehole wi a tv that wiz from the 80’s!! Watched it in Craig’s bar as other posters have said, was about 80/20 rangers fans, wiz absolutely boiling so try get seat under fans

Majority there Rangers or them?

Gonna be here for the first euro game, Craigs bar worth a visit?
Did anyone find any other bear friendly watering holes?

Craigs Bar is the best shout but I'd imagine most bars that show live sports would put it on for you if asked. They'll do anything to get punters through the door at that time, as it only really starts to come alive in Napa from midnight onwards.

Across the road from the square, there's a hotel on the corner next door to Hard Rock Cafe, the bar in there always seems to have football on so I'd imagine they'll show it if asked. Decent looking bar too.

Bump for this!

Anyone in the Cyprus Loyal on here? Will also be there for the home Legia tie and won’t be wanting to watch any of the games in mixed company...

Is this place having a bit of a revival? Felt like it was the place to be in the 90's and then all of a sudden nobody went anymore.

Huge bar called Tommys at the corner of the main road and Nissi avenue. It has a few big screens and TVs as well.
Craig's bar is a Scottish bar not a Rangers one

Back