Pubs in Carlisle Closed Until 17:00 on Saturday?

WinkieWATP

Meanwhile in Blackpool,The Gallant Pioneer to close its doors for this game :( it's had over 1500 requests about attending.

Forced to be closed or through their own choice?

Seems strange if they have chose to do this by themselves when pubs have been doing it tough recently.

Papablue

I can see this game being cancelled at the last minute. If the numbers willing to travel to England from our side to watch the game and have a swally are true, then the Orcs will have the same ideas and similar numbers. It would be carnage.

sw26

I can see this game being cancelled at the last minute. If the numbers willing to travel to England from our side to watch the game and have a swally are true, then the Orcs will have the same ideas and similar numbers. It would be carnage.

No chance.

Stewrfc

Couple of police vans down by Carlisle Station and botchergate already. Could be unrelated but heads up for anyone coming down

WinkieWATP

They would still be heading down if the cancelled it last minute so calling it off would achieve nothing.

Boab4

Absolutely no way this would ever have happened.

Stewrfc

Still quiet on Botchergate atm, they've cleared the entrance parking bit at the station and just prepared with police.

Seen a few fans about but nothing crazy.

Stewrfc

What a fucking shambles this country is.
I’m quite angry at this shit.
It's mental. I've driven past a few times as my sons at a Taekwondo class at the far end of Botchergate.

Absolutely no need for the police presence there atm

Wazza

We had a blast!

Seen a couple of tarrier stragglers outside Gallaghers pre match. Never seen any other taigs all day.

Riot cops, dugs etc on arrival...just walked through them.

The locals were very hospitable, back home now.

Sash bash on the train home.
Where did you watch the match?

Remo-town

I'm a great believer in letting people do as they please and spare me the ott nonsence about spreading it all over the place.

It's just over the border ffs. To be honest, it's no bad thing to get out this nuthouse for a few hours.

Reactions: SSR
change consent