Pubs in Hamburg?

NoCiderNoParty

Will be in Hamburg on the 12th July, wondering if any fellow bears know any Rangers pubs in the area that will have the game on?!

As the above posters have said; Sportpub Tankstelle on the Reeperbahn, easy enough to get to from wherever you are staying in Hamburg, underground station just a couple of minutes walk away.

Help Required!! Who’s the best person/person’s to contact in regard to attending a Hamburg match. My Boy (8) wants to go on a eurotrip to see Rangers!! We’ve come to a compromise where he can choose an away game over a weekend and he’s chosen Hamburg. Just looking for any info, thank you in advance.

Help Required!! Who’s the best person/person’s to contact in regard to attending a Hamburg match. My Boy (8) wants to go on a eurotrip to see Rangers!! We’ve come to a compromise where he can choose an away game over a weekend and he’s chosen Hamburg. Just looking for any info, thank you in advance.
Just contact hamburg themselves

Going to Hamburg in September is St George a good area to stay in?

We have stayed there twice right next to the train station (which is excellent for different foods all through the night).
It is a nice area good walks next to the Alster lake.

Frau Möllers is a nice little bar for food and beer in that area too.

We have stayed there twice right next to the train station (which is excellent for different foods all through the night).
It is a nice area good walks next to the Alster lake.

Frau Möllers is a nice little bar for food and beer in that area too.
Thanks mate how far is it from tankstelle?

PM me if you need tickets.

Back