Pubs in the city centre.

Cromwell Oranje

What pubs were all the troops in to watch in the game today. Watched it in the house , but wondering were the pubs rammed or half full. Atmosphere wise was it like a normal game or a bit subdued due to the social distancing. Thoughts bears.

My mate watched it in The Maltman.

Table service. When they arrive with your pint, you are expected to take it off the tray as the staff are not allowed to touch your glass.

How did they pour the pint in the first place and find its way on to a tray?

Levitate?

Table service. When they arrive with your pint, you are expected to take it off the tray as the staff are not allowed to touch your glass.

Levitate?
No mate your not supposed to ask questions or wonder how the f@@k they came up with these rules. Just as long as your full of the fear. :rolleyes:

Levitate?
I was there too. Was about 15 bears in. Was decent, good service and cracking telly's.
Been done up since I was last in.
No Stella though.

Levitate?

Stuff like this boils my piss.

I was there too. Was about 15 bears in. Was decent, good service and cracking telly's.
Been done up since I was last in.
No Stella though.

Normally watch the european away games in there.

Tvs are tremendous. The big fokker across from the bar is a belter.

We took over the Studs bar in Caletta de Fuste about 35 bears fantastic atmosphere all the local Spanish looking on in amazement. Full on bears party time.

Back