Pubs Near Anfield For Away Fans?

the arkles is the main away pub at anfield ,on anfield rd at the corner of Stanley park,,a couple minutes from the ground

if you are looking for somewhere a little bit less busy than the arkles,, then the derry club is only a brisk 10 minute walk from anfield,,you wont have any problems wearing Chelsea colours,, I was down when they played Chelsea last season and there were a few Chelsea in before the game

We were in the Glenbuck with Burnley colours on but it looked a bit ropey after the game which finished 1 1. We were told the Arkles was the away pub or possibly the flat iron but we weren't in either

We were in the Glenbuck with Burnley colours on but it looked a bit ropey after the game which finished 1 1. We were told the Arkles was the away pub or possibly the flat iron but we weren't in either
that's the old Stanley pub,, not really a favourite of mine,, plenty of other boozers around,, its pretty well served for a bevvy is anfield

Ark led I was in when Gerrard slipped. Bouncer said Home fans only. Asked to see my tkt. Told him I was to meet someone inside and he let me in.

Loads of Scottish Chelsea in but no blue colours on show.

Back