Punishment for covering up child abuse

Children were raped

Young men sodomised

Shocking

But it happens in our deprived experience of life

When you decide you are above the law and ignore or move the issue to another parish then you become the hunted you become the vile perpetrator

So what to do eh
A fine big rich guy sorts
Ban for a wee competition or 2

Not sure but these don’t seem appropriate

Get them out of our game forever

Maybe

Before I make my point, I'd like to emphasize that the priority here is for the poor people who were directly involved in these sickening crimes.

I have to say that had this type of abuse happened ANYWHERE else it would be all over the media and the people responsible brought swiftly to justice. The fact that we are even discussing what might or might not happen in the case with CFC is alarming and very much points to a very sinister cover-up.

There are always going to sick and twisted people who will prey on the weak and vulnerable (in this case children) but if we cannot act to stop or prevent these crimes from happening and worse still, cover them up, what message are we sending out?

This is public knowledge now and the mere fact that CFC have tried to distance themselves from this is not only disrepectful to the victims but makes them complicit in what happened. To think; they'd rather protect themselves financially than acknowledge and compensate the victims...how do they sleep at night??

Justice for the victims is what i say but unfortunately, it seems that there is a deep rooted core of corruption at play here that will truly prevent that happening.

Back