Pure Radio Gold - SSB Jerry/Gerry 05/12/20

The guy that presents the show is pretty good with them, I feel he goads them a little but not to much - but just enough for them to carry on and make an arse of themselves. When he shot the idiot down about the Black Lives Matter etc, I found that funny. What type of warped fanbase must you have when you compare losing a few games of football to a guy who had his neck kneeled on till he died.

Like many of us have been saying for a long time. They can’t win on the pitch so they need to wish something happens off of it. All these years of winning (albeit tainted) and our next trophy will be bigger and more important to us all than any of theres. Ours will likely be a league and it’ll be bigger and better than any of their titles or Scottish cups. It’s great.

Magnificent. Truly brilliant. You just know that he was sitting working that all out for hours before calling in.

If anyone knows that muppets address send around a straight jacket immediately. That man needs help.

Typical mentally challenged every bad thing that ever happened to them is someone else’s fault. The whole world is ganging up against them. :rolleyes:

When Keevins is taking the p!ss then the game is up.

The bold Gerry will be rocking back and forth muttering Sevco, HMRC, SPL, Trump ad nauseum. Unfortunately his carer forgot to disconnect the phone before they left.

He's a horrible cnut.
No matter your thoughts on Murray he had a dig there with his "...the board dont have a leg to stand on...literally.."
Doesnt matter that Murray hasnt had anything to do with Rangers for years this piece of shite knew exactly what he was saying...I wish him nothing but fuckin misery for the rest of his life
They are still hurting about our 9 in a row. People in their mid40s and over who were Rangers fans had an absolute fantastic time. Their fans of same age are bitter as f@ck and it spread to their brothers, sisters....every time I hear callers like this it brings up great memories and I sit back listen and smile.

This concept that Rangers have somehow “got away with it” despite being relegated to the very bottom of the league system. Even if you think Rangers were actually guilty, what sane person would think that is not a severe punishment. Bonkers.

Cheap shot at David Murray as well.
I wondered if I was the only one who thought that. I’d like to say hopefully he meant something else by his statement, however history dictates that their support is full of absolute lowlifes who would resort to cheap shots like that.

Christ, even Keevins and co were ripping the piss out him. That’s got to tell you something Gerry ya mad rattler

Reactions: VGM
An absolute classic.

I remember I used to get annoyed when they spouted this kind of Sevcopathic guff, now I can’t get enough of it, like nectar for the soul knowing how tortured they are.
When we lift the title, I'm having 'SEVCO 55' printed on my home top :D

Why someone at the panel couldn’t have replied ‘ your board pressured you into gaining a title you never won last year , next caller ‘. Can you imagine the moon howling now if we were given the title this year in similar circumstances, there would be bloodshed

This freak also called after one of the last 2 old firms and all he would say is at least Morelos didn't score.

He should be supervised at all times.

He's a horrible cnut.
No matter your thoughts on Murray he had a dig there with his "...the board dont have a leg to stand on...literally.."
Doesnt matter that Murray hasnt had anything to do with Rangers for years this piece of shite knew exactly what he was saying...I wish him nothing but fuckin misery for the rest of his life

That was disgusting, as much as we all have our own opinions on Murray that was a shocker.

Gerry you may just have 'jumped the shark.'
It's getting beyond parody now. Increasingly difficult to identify who's a genuine moon howler and who is a bear at the wind up. (The dig at Murray confirmed it as genuine).
Says it all really.

Superb content.

A glance on Twitter and it seems this pish stained paranoid nut job has phoned SSB a few times in recent months with his ramblings

Back