World Cup 2022 Qatar v Senegal, Netherlands v Ecuador, Wales v Iran, England v United States - Friday 25th

Watching this with my Gran and she keeps calling Senegal some other country beginning with a U that sounds made up, there aren't any African countries beginning with a U.
94-EF1-E36-EED0-438-D-8-B97-65-B92-E259011.jpg

100% Pen

Anyone spot the Union flag with “something” Loyal on?? Below the Qatar “ultras” by corner flag

First potential Rangers flag ive spotted

You having a laugh, it’s as clear a pen you’ll see.
Some refs give it, some don’t.

I personally wouldn’t give that as the attacker isn’t playing the ball, he moves into the stride of the defender who can’t stop.

Refereeing in football is subjective when it comes to decisions like that. For me it’s not a penalty but others will disagree.

Billions spent on the Aspire Academy and they get Tim Cahill to head it up.

No wonder Qatar are shit.

Qatar number 11 looks decent, the rest don't look like they've even seen a football before.

before the WC started there were people who had watched Asian football talking on Talksport about Qatar having a former Barcelona youth coach and a 10 year plan to get a team together, growing together playing possession based football

pity that Qatar didn't qualify

if there were no EPL players in a game what would the cretins talk about

That is arguably one if the worst decisions I have ever seen. Guys bearing down on goal and just about to pull the trigger and the defender comes right through the back of him. Stonewaller and to not even look at it, what's the point of VAR? And for anyone saying he played for a penalty, so what, the attacker is entitled to put himself where he wants. How many times do you see a full back boxed in at his own corner flag and he slams on the anchors, feels the slightest of touches, hits the deck and gets a foul? Referee should never take charge of another match at this WC. I do know we have seen this ref at Ibrox and I do recall him being OK but this decision?

How the hell did Qatar beat Japan to win the Asian cup they're absolutely awful.

They got to the semi finals of the Concacaf Gold Cup last year as well and USA put them out. They're genuinely absolutely dreadful Afif is the only one that looks as if he's seen a football before.

That is arguably one if the worst decisions I have ever seen. Guys bearing down on goal and just about to pull the trigger and the defender comes right through the back of him. Stonewaller and to not even look at it, what's the point of VAR? And for anyone saying he played for a penalty, so what, the attacker is entitled to put himself where he wants. How many times do you see a full back boxed in at his own corner flag and he slams on the anchors, feels the slightest of touches, hits the deck and gets a foul? Referee should never take charge of another match at this WC. I do know we have seen this ref at Ibrox and I do recall him being OK but this decision?
Got to agree absolute stonewall for me but to not even go look at the Monitor just sheer ignorance

Senegal have been disappointing. They really shouldn't need to rely on comedy defending to beat this lot.

Big Eck was linked with Dion Dublin in 2005. Impossibly, we ended up with even shittier strikers in Jeffers, Maniero and the big Argentine diddy.

Qatar have played a game and a half and not had a shot on target and have a XG of 0.03.

Offering nothing to a World Cup that I can see whatsoever.

Back