Qatar world cup schedule announced

I’m sure that, as ever, that the Qatar Loyal will fly the flag for the Club. In fact they’re probably warming up right now.... ;-)

There's absolutely nothing surer than England winning this World Cup after a lifetime of dreaming of winning it in the blazing summer heat. We'll all be sat with the central heating on instead.

(I'm English btw :D)

I'm sure i read they hiked up the price of alcohol too after they were awarded it. Something crazy like £18 a bottle of beer.
I really hope fans around the world boycott attending this sham en masse

How are they going to deal with fans....no drinking aloud female fans having to put viels over there face? They will suck the life out of the fan experience whole thing is bizarre and should be moved.
Drinking is allowed albiet very expensive, for example I'm in Doha now and it's around a tenner for a can of Guinness. Female fans do not have to wear viels but dont expect scantily clad Brazilian birds. That said it's still a shit choice for a world cup venue.

I'm sure i read they hiked up the price of alcohol too after they were awarded it. Something crazy like £18 a bottle of beer.
I really hope fans around the world boycott attending this sham en masse
They did but after the only distrubuter in Qatar boycotted buying the inflated price booze they were forced to back down. This came about due to the bad press they received in the western media when the country began to run out of bevvy. The prices didn't go back to the pre hike prices though.

What a joke of an arrangement. Fùck knows why they even decided to go through with it after the charlatans who awarded them the tournament were all found to be corrupt, money grabbing leeches.

It's a disgrace England havnt had the world.cup for so long probably only nation who wouldn't throw a bung to get it is my take. They have the best stadia in world football the most lucrative league and can't get near hosting it.

Will anybody mention the conditions that the modern day slave-labour that built the stadia have been forced to endure?

If people were serious about fighting tyranny they should be boycotting it.
Pakistani, Philippino, Bangladeshi lives don't matter. ( and the other nationalities involved just before someone gets upset I missed out one :) )

Brown envelopes on the other hand.............

Will anybody mention the conditions that the modern day slave-labour that built the stadia have been forced to endure?

If people were serious about fighting tyranny they should be boycotting it.

Shhh, the only guilty ones of slavery are the ones who ended it hundreds of years ago.

The perfect capstone to 2020, the tournament the year deserves.

Edit -is it next year now? Seriously don’t care.

It's a disgrace England havnt had the world.cup for so long probably only nation who wouldn't throw a bung to get it is my take. They have the best stadia in world football the most lucrative league and can't get near hosting it.

I'd love to see one in Australia. Morrocco would have been quite good too, they are football daft there.

At least the Qataris will have some cracking stadiums to stone women in once the football is done.

A world cup when its pishing down with rain getting dark at 3pm cold. Sorry fcuk that. World cups should be in the middle of summer with beer gardens opened.

Also as pointed above if people were serious about slaves etc they would be boycotting this tournament
Wrong colour of slaves though for BLM to get worked up about.

Back