QoS troll Rangers in their Twitter account

dh1963

QUEEN OF THE SOUTH have trolled Rangers after the Ibrox penalty controversy against St Mirren last week. Gers were awarded four penalties by referee Andrew Dallas as the Light Blues defeated the Buddies by four goals to nil in the Scottish Premiership.
And Championship side Queens decided to have a sly dig at Steven Gerrad’s side on Twitter as they were defeated by Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup. The club’s media team took to Twitter as Aberdeen were awarded a penalty and said: “PENALTY RAN…sorry Aberdeen.”
The tweet has racked up over 350 retweets and over 1,000 favourites. Queen of the South are not the first to make a joke over the number of penalties awarded to the Ibrox side recently, with St Mirren producing a similar tweet a week ago.
Rangers have been awarded SIX penalties in their last three games.

QUEEN OF THE SOUTH have trolled Rangers after the Ibrox penalty controversy against St Mirren last week. Gers were awarded four penalties by referee Andrew Dallas as the Light Blues defeated the Buddies by four goals to nil in the Scottish Premiership.
And Championship side Queens decided to have a sly dig at Steven Gerrad’s side on Twitter as they were defeated by Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup. The club’s media team took to Twitter as Aberdeen were awarded a penalty and said: “PENALTY RAN…sorry Aberdeen.”
The tweet has racked up over 350 retweets and over 1,000 favourites. Queen of the South are not the first to make a joke over the number of penalties awarded to the Ibrox side recently, with St Mirren producing a similar tweet a week ago.
Rangers have been awarded SIX penalties in their last three games.
This is genuinely the level of "journalism" in Scotland today.

I will laugh for days when these rags finally publish their long overdue final issues.

Are qots questioning the integrity of referees and bringing the game into disrepute?

It's not even an original 'mistake', st mirren did it on the sunday after they played us when they were playing some reserve game or something....

6 penalties in a week. 5 of them were penalties. Also another we didnt get.

Whats the big deal? We all want refs to do their job properly.

They are an irrelevance. As an aside, I don’t recall the outcry when in the Cowdenbeath cup game we had two stone wall penalties turned down whilst they got one for something that was neither a foul nor inside the box. Doesn’t suit the narrative / agenda of the mhedia though, does it.

giphy.gif

It’s a joke, there’s no reason to be so precious.

How the hell can there be any banter when people queue expectantly to be offended?

There's a lot of shit going down just now that's grating on me-this most certainly does not even remotely fall into that category.

I've read the tweet a few times and have given it all some serious consideration. I've come to the conclusion that there are approximately 193 things I'm more likely to get worked up about this week than this.

Also, has someone changed the definition of "trolling"...?

Latest posts

Back