QoS troll Rangers in their Twitter account

This would be perennial second tier also-rans and general football non-entities Queen of the South?

Em . . . okay.

Next time they ask for a player on loan or for us to send a team to play a friendly/testimonial tell them YE........sorry NO.

QUEEN OF THE SOUTH have trolled Rangers after the Ibrox penalty controversy against St Mirren last week. Gers were awarded four penalties by referee Andrew Dallas as the Light Blues defeated the Buddies by four goals to nil in the Scottish Premiership.
And Championship side Queens decided to have a sly dig at Steven Gerrad’s side on Twitter as they were defeated by Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup. The club’s media team took to Twitter as Aberdeen were awarded a penalty and said: “PENALTY RAN…sorry Aberdeen.”
The tweet has racked up over 350 retweets and over 1,000 favourites. Queen of the South are not the first to make a joke over the number of penalties awarded to the Ibrox side recently, with St Mirren producing a similar tweet a week ago.
Rangers have been awarded SIX penalties in their last three games.
Weve had 10 penalties awarded in the first 25 games this season. The Sheep have been given 8, and Killie 7, that's hardly a substantially advantage over other clubs. All it proves to me is we (Mostly Alfie) are proving a handful in our opponents penalty box.

A more interesting statistic (which was posted earlier) is we also have had more players cited than any other club in the SPFL with 9 players subjected to trial by TV by the compliance officer. Kilmarnock and Hearts have had 6 players each cited in the same 25 game period.

Interestingly the mentally challengeds have had the grand total of zero players cited by the compliance officer this season so far. As weve all seen from TV footage that doesnt mean they are necessarily commit less, or even less serious, infractions

giphy.gif

Harmless banter.

However, failed story when writer can't even spell making this absolutely laughable.

Sadly the narrative from outside of our support from pretty much most fans of all other clubs is that we get every decision in every game and when we get a penalty even if our player was shot with an AK-47 it’s just the refs helping us out not that it’s actual a blatant penalty as in the last two games.

This is brought on propaganda in the press on online.

I'm incandescent with rage over this.

In fact, I'm so angry that I'm boycotting every league match we play against them from now on :rolleyes:

I couldn’t give a f.uck what some tin pot club’s “witty” twitter account said but I don’t think I would be too happy if I supported them.
Could you imagine our club’s official account tweeting something like that after conceding a penalty during a during a game? No me neither.
No class, low rent twats.

I often log off after a session in here and question my staunchness and British credentials. I just don’t get worked up in the slightest about shit like this. Phuck I even had a wee chuckle at that tweet.

No doubt someone will be along to tell me I am part of the problem with a wee ragin face

Free reign for everyone to say what they want about Rangers.

They wouldnt say that about the mentally challengeds though

I often log off after a session in here and question my staunchness and British credentials. I just don’t get worked up in the slightest about shit like this. Phuck I even had a wee chuckle at that tweet.

No doubt someone will be along to tell me I am part of the problem with a wee ragin face

I feel they missed a trick when they upgraded the emojis. A pyoor ragin face would have been well used.

Oh wow 6 penalties in 3 games. I saw Derren Brown flip tales 20 times in a row on tele once. Each penalty should be treated as an individual case and not a tally of how many times its happened in a row.

Just looks like someones trying to alter the thinking. Agenda anyone?

I've read the tweet a few times and have given it all some serious consideration. I've come to the conclusion that there are approximately 193 things I'm more likely to get worked up about this week than this.

Also, has someone changed the definition of "trolling"...?
what 193 things then that your more likely to get worked up about then :confused:

Wee shite club with wee shite patter.

It’s actually quite sad and pathetic. Yet another example of either the hatred, bile and scale of how pathetic Scottish Football actually is. From top to bottom.

Those not bothered by this, I’m curious to know. Do League 1 or League 2 clubs do this to EPL clubs? Does this ‘trolling’ happen to clubs in La Liga? Bundesliga? French Ligue 1? Serie A?

Just Scotland?

Last week Queens were crying about the lack of support at home games. They can kiss goodbye to anymore from me as a local team. Ill put they money into rising stars or Rangers club merchandise. Im now going tp look for Dalbeattie star strip

Last edited:
I don't care about their shit patter that was stolen from someone more original than themselves a few days before but its laughable how utterly despised we are.

Despite everything we've gone through and been punished for, its not quite been enough for Scotland and some of it's inhabitants.

It would appear that Celtic could waltz to a good few titles / trophies in a row more while also denying a paedophile ring operated at their club for decades and no one would care nor would the hatred come close to what is aimed at us.

It's amazing really.

Trolling us? Aye ok. I'm very upset.
It’s the fact that they are perpetuating this myth that we get favoured from the referees, when the reality is quite the opposite. Looking at the treatment we receive compared to the mentally challengeds by the refs on the pitch and the Catholic Officer afterwards, they are still trying to push the agenda we get too much.

I dont think they are trolling us, i think they are having a joke because we have had 6 pens in 3 games. I for one dont get outraged at jokes like that

Back