QoS troll Rangers in their Twitter account

QUEEN OF THE SOUTH have trolled Rangers after the Ibrox penalty controversy against St Mirren last week. Gers were awarded four penalties by referee Andrew Dallas as the Light Blues defeated the Buddies by four goals to nil in the Scottish Premiership.
And Championship side Queens decided to have a sly dig at Steven Gerrad’s side on Twitter as they were defeated by Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup. The club’s media team took to Twitter as Aberdeen were awarded a penalty and said: “PENALTY RAN…sorry Aberdeen.”
The tweet has racked up over 350 retweets and over 1,000 favourites. Queen of the South are not the first to make a joke over the number of penalties awarded to the Ibrox side recently, with St Mirren producing a similar tweet a week ago.
Rangers have been awarded SIX penalties in their last three games.

Every rangers post pulls more than this “viral” tweet. Attention seeking click bait at its worst.

One of the few clubs if not the only club to vote in our favour when all the shit came down.

It's a joke, get over it, its not at the expense of anyone. Its currently the topic of conversation. It's like people have forgotten what it's like to support Rangers with the attention we get.

I imagine there's lots of huffing and puffing behind keyboards akin to that Harry Enfield sketch of the guy in the pub.

Pathetic humourless bunch some of you.

QOS - having a bit of light heartened fun, not an issue at all. It was an anomaly against St Mirren, nothing more than that - we knew the flak that would be coming our way, even though is has sweet FA to do with us.

Its just top banter although i didn't laugh:rolleyes:, talk of boycotts on page 1 are crazy :eek:

Im disappointed that I replied to this thread because I really could not give one single %^*&.

I wish people would regain the ability to have a little chuckle at things some times rather than seeking to be offended by fucking everything.

They're just bitter because the trivia about them being the only football team mentioned in the bible is false.

Silly Billy's.

This wasn't put up as a way of "trolling" us, it was put up for a laugh.

Some of the nuclear hot takes on this thread are astounding. For folk that sing "No one likes us, we don't care" I can't believe this has gotten under folk's skins. Weird.

Not everything is an attack on us.

what 193 things then that your more likely to get worked up about then :confused:

The alarm going off in the morning x5
Having to get out my bed for work x5
Walking the dog in the freezing cold x5
De-icing the car x5
Sitting on the M8 going to work x5
Making small talk with the janny on the way into the building x5
Spending a day at work x5
Assorted assholes I work with x100 approx
The paltry range of lunches available x5
The lack of a decent staffroom x5
The drive home from work x5
The way the *** next door parks his car x5
Football phone-ins x5
A bunch of documents I need to wade through in my own time for work this week x32
Replying to a humourless fud on here x1

If the sheep had any self awareness they'd realise theyre the only side UK wide who have had a penalty in each of their last 4 games

They've had 8 in their 20 fixtures to ours and the tims 6

If there’s any trolling to be done here it’s us that should do it. Like our Twitter feed posting

“Penalty to Rangers!

Only kidding, haven’t kicked off yet....”

At like one minute to three before our next game or something.

19f4946734727a8f6f999f405e934805.gif

"Unfunny gag by diddy club......No-o-o-o..."

I think that The Bold Eric summed this one up.
The seagulls are merely trailing in the wake of the trawler hoping for a sardine.

Ach well, these small jibes is all they have. Then they will be back next week and watch QotS against whomever they play in their league in front of a few hundred like-minded people.

Interestingly enough, had they played St. Mirren and had seen those penalty decisions for their team, they would sure be in a similar mood as we are.
BTW, at the end of the day, it was not us getting these penalties for free. It was either St. Mirren's or the ref's fault. It obviously begs the questions at which point it becomes "extra-ordinary". Seemingly more than two penalties. Now, when we had 25 shots on goal, with 11 on target ... is it equally extra-ordinary that we did NOT score 10 goals from them? By comparison ...

They are an absolute irrelevance, all about the Rangers.
The borders area is full of Bears so hopefully the ones who go along to Palmerston, if not attending our game, decide to give it a bye now.

Dear Scottish football,
I have a simple solution to the recent rash of penalties being awarded to Rangers. Stop commiting rules infractions inside the big rectangle, next to the goal Rangers are shooting towards.

You’re welcome.

Naw mate, not over the tweet......
You must be a real apathetic soul, no wonder it's been open season on us for so long....
Get over yourself. You must be great fun, waiting for something to offend you, on the lookout.

What else have QoS done?

QUEEN OF THE SOUTH have trolled Rangers after the Ibrox penalty controversy against St Mirren last week. Gers were awarded four penalties by referee Andrew Dallas as the Light Blues defeated the Buddies by four goals to nil in the Scottish Premiership.
And Championship side Queens decided to have a sly dig at Steven Gerrad’s side on Twitter as they were defeated by Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup. The club’s media team took to Twitter as Aberdeen were awarded a penalty and said: “PENALTY RAN…sorry Aberdeen.”
The tweet has racked up over 350 retweets and over 1,000 favourites. Queen of the South are not the first to make a joke over the number of penalties awarded to the Ibrox side recently, with St Mirren producing a similar tweet a week ago.

What about the THREE penalty decisions that went against us at Cowdenbeath?

However we do have it in our hands to feck these Rangers hating scum.

Don't ever give them any of our money.

It is that simple.

What on earth are you talking about? Do you even know?
Firstly I was talking about QOTS' faggotry then you got raging, threw a few weak insults my way, so the irony bit is about you claiming I'm out looking for things to be offended by.
That ok? Do you understand what irony means?

Firstly I was talking about QOTS' faggotry then you got raging, threw a few weak insults my way, so the irony bit is about you claiming I'm out looking for things to be offended by.
That ok? Do you understand what irony means?
They weren't insults...

No one got "raging" apart from you.

odd.

They weren't insults...

No one got "raging" apart from you.

odd.
"You must be this, you must be that" very, very weak insults imo.
You must be that intuitive guy at the party who sits on his wee high horse judging everybody, ye know, the guy nobody likes.

The alarm going off in the morning x5
Having to get out my bed for work x5
Walking the dog in the freezing cold x5
De-icing the car x5
Sitting on the M8 going to work x5
Making small talk with the janny on the way into the building x5
Spending a day at work x5
Assorted assholes I work with x100 approx
The paltry range of lunches available x5
The lack of a decent staffroom x5
The drive home from work x5
The way the *** next door parks his car x5
Football phone-ins x5
A bunch of documents I need to wade through in my own time for work this week x32
Replying to a humourless fud on here x1
You shouldn't call yourself a fud your to hard on yourself what with all the issues you seem to have :p:p

Last edited:
Thank %^*& Rangers do not have our problems to seek so that we can all jump about over this kind of thing.

It is a wee bit of banter, completely harmless, poking fun at current events and we have people wanting to boycott them :D

Good to see clubs do have a sense of humour. 6 penalties in a few games is incredible.

Naw mate, not over the tweet......
You must be a real apathetic soul, no wonder it's been open season on us for so long....

Honestly get a grip haha it’s a fucking tweet not like they stormed Ibrox and held Jimmy Bell hostage.

Apathetic my hole, not a greeting face wee lassie more like.

No one likes us we don’t care eh.

Back