QPR - time for plan A, but better.

How that fucking rat McLean didn't get a red there is beyond me

Coming together with defender
Lands on him and holds him down with arm across the defenders neck

Slightly bemused at the folk wishing him all the best. He fucking snaked his way out of Ibrox. Biggest job he’ll ever have in his career and when he realised he wasn’t up to it he slithered off to Forrest, doing deals behind Rangers’ back. I think even Pedro the hedge-hider had more integrity than ‘Warbs’ :rolleyes:

Slightly bemused at the folk wishing him all the best. He fucking snaked his way out of Ibrox. Biggest job he’ll ever have in his career and when he realised he wasn’t up to it he slithered off to Forrest, doing deals behind Rangers’ back. I think even Pedro the hedge-hider had more integrity than ‘Warbs’ :rolleyes:
. 100% this a slimey snake

How that fucking rat McLean didn't get a red there is beyond me

Coming together with defender
Lands on him and holds him down with arm across the defenders neck

Seen that. There was a 50/50 2 minutes later. He scores as I write lol

Hope he does well.

Helped restructure our youth department which is now flourishing. Made some very astute signings in his first year, one being our current captain. Finally got us out the Championship.

Wasn’t good enough in the Premiership but was a hell of a lot better than Murty & Caixinha, with a much, much smaller budget.

Good luck to him.
I agree with all of that except the good luck part. His exit doesn't stick in your throat? Speaking to a Championship club behind our back, working his ticket with Weir. Snake and a rat not to be trusted

Hope he does well.

Helped restructure our youth department which is now flourishing. Made some very astute signings in his first year, one being our current captain. Finally got us out the Championship.

Wasn’t good enough in the Premiership but was a hell of a lot better than Murty & Caixinha, with a much, much smaller budget.

Good luck to him.
Can't agree with that mate HIVS final after the beating of the Scum in the semi still hurts like fcuk....Stokes rag dolled our now captain to shreds that day....no plan B to stop that. Got his gig at NF and got bagged...QPR will go down

Was listening to TalkSPORT this morning and they said he was doing really well and wish him all the best!

I then checked their points total!

TalkSPORT are gobshites

Warburton, post match: ""We have to eradicate mistakes and be more clinical in front of goal."

Brilliant.

Arguably the last Rangers manager who brought some semblance of success to the club.

Mad in hindsight that the Rangers support believed that the stories linking him to clubs in England were the media's attempt to lure him away. He was doing it himself, FFS.

Warburton, post match: ""We have to eradicate mistakes and be more clinical in front of goal."

Brilliant.

I'm down working in London this week so decided to head to the game. Was a typical warburton match.... QPR dominated the game then conceded from their own attacking corner! Absolutely shocking defending.

2nd half they got back level and looked like they'd go on to win until a rare Swansea attack and a needless penalty.

Honestly, it was like being in a time machine, reminded me of the old days at Rangers.... domination, miss loads of chances then horrific defending and gifting the opposition goals.

I remember a gobshite on Twatter - Rangers Bants (LOL), or something, being a massive cheerleader for Warbs getting the Rangers gig. He knows a thing or two.:D
What became of Warbsismagic on Twitter?,remember him being gregco like regular on Twitter, obviously changed title after Warburton left but couldn't say i recognise similar tweeting style from anyone.

lot of the comments here are mean spirited. i hope he is given time to get it right. i remember fondly some of the football he had us playing. his exit was awkward and somewhat mysterious. nonetheless wish him well.

Well that's something we don't need to experience again.

Unlike putting up with the same shitey patter for years to come.

To be fair to the lad, Shengus, Warburton was pish.

I admit I got carried away with many at the beginning, but he really let himself down with his slithering out of Ibrox and his “do plan A better shite”.

This thread is cringely obsessive. Like an ex-girlfriend you don’t care about who keeps texting you saying how happy she is.
It’s more like football fans having some banter on the back of a poor result from an ex manager.

Maybe your relationships have ended differently to mine though. :D

It’s more like football fans having some banter on the back of a poor result from an ex manager.

Maybe your relationships have ended differently to mine though. :D

Yeah but you don’t see it for Pedro’s side. And everyone seems to love Stuart McCall.

You can go into the pro’s and con’s of Warburton’s reign all day, but surely the past is best left in the past. We’ve dramatically moved on. A thread every time he loses a game is a bit embarrassing.

To be fair to the lad, Shengus, Warburton was pish.

I admit I got carried away with many at the beginning, but he really let himself down with his slithering out of Ibrox and his “do plan A better shite”.
I'm not defending his managerial skills, far from it.

It's the tedium of reading the same shitey patter since he left, with no signs of it abating any time soon.

When the King of shitey patter, tells you your patter is shite, it really is time to sit up and take notice.:))

Back