QPR want Beale as manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlton would be a more solid shout for MB. QPR seem to be a very up and down clown with not much stability. Still convinced Mick will be back working with Rangers one day.

If that happens, I could genuinely see Gerrard getting the sack from Villa before the end of next season.
For all Beale takes the adulation from us for being the master tactician that keeps SG on the right path, they haven't exactly set the heather alight in the EPL or with us in the first part of the season this year. Perhaps a fresh approach is exactly what Gerrard needs to get more from his team.

This could get interesting for Gerrard.

That’s not a snide comment as I’d like to see Gerrard do well.
Agreed. I’d like to see Gerrard do well but he’s definitely not the man for the tactics/training. Give Gerrard top talent and he’ll put fire in their bellies- that’ll get reasonably far, but at villa he’ll need clever tactics and technical improvements in existing players to overperform and get that dream move to Liverpool.

I'd like to see this happen. Would be interested to see how he fares as the top man, rather than a supporting role.

Mental to think that Michael Beale is the only top coach that SG can ever turn to.

Incredible that if he was to leave Aston Villa that not a single other top class coach anywhere in Europe would be attracted at the thought of working alongside Steven Gerrard and earning a seven figure salary at the same time.

Apparently he felt like an outsider in the last couple of months there.
Maybe Mick misses the adulation that he had at Rangers, and at Villa he is just another coach? There have been many who felt a difference once they left our club, maybe he does too?
It is no surprise that he is getting recognised as a bright prospect amongst his peers in England, but most jobs are temporary really, so does he think he can get stability at Charlton, or does he want a higher profile at QPR, but get no more than 18 months to prove himself?
At least Charlton aren’t stuck with that nightmare owner anymore, and the new guy looks ambitious.
Good luck to Mick wherever he goes.

Hope he takes it. Interested to see how he does and how Gerrard gets on without him.

No brainer then hope he sends a couple more aribos our way if he goes. Fwiw think he will make a great manager/coach.

if Beale had been at Charlton when Bowyer was he'd have the same gripes about Aribo coming to Rangers as Bowyer did ...... Stoke city were rumoured to be interested at £3.5 million because as an English club thats what they would've had to pay for Aribo , Bowyers gripe was that Charlton wasn't getting what he was worth

Let’s hope he leaves Gerrard in the shite and Gerrard is sacked by the time the world cup comes around

if Beale had been at Charlton when Bowyer was he'd have the same gripes about Aribo coming to Rangers as Bowyer did ...... Stoke city were rumoured to be interested at £3.5 million because as an English club thats what they would've had to pay for Aribo , Bowyers gripe was that Charlton wasn't getting what he was worth
Aww aye most likely. At the same time he doesnt strike me as much of a dick as bowyer n would be happy to see boys go onto bigger and better things.

He gave an interview when he explained no one had approached him about renewing/extending his contract therefore won’t be taking any legal action.
There wouldn’t be any legal action even if he said otherwise. Remember he was going to come after us for unfair dismissal but curiously never did.

For all Beale takes the adulation from us for being the master tactician that keeps SG on the right path, they haven't exactly set the heather alight in the EPL or with us in the first part of the season this year. Perhaps a fresh approach is exactly what Gerrard needs to get more from his team.
There might be something to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back