QR Code Tickets

SamEng

Anyone know an easy way to print off QR code tickets?The PDF files attached to email are massive.Printing the email is useless because one of the codes is between pages.I took a Screenshot and used editing app to size it.I have managed it but was looking for easier option for future reference.

Anyone know an easy way to print off QR code tickets?The PDF files attached to email are massive.Printing the email is useless because one of the codes is between pages.I took a Screenshot and used editing app to size it.I have managed it but was looking for easier option for future reference.
When I print our I reduce the scale to around 60% and it works fine, The original size on mine shows 2.8 inches but it will depend on your print settings

When I print our I reduce the scale to around 60% and it works fine, The original size on mine shows 2.8 inches but it will depend on your print settings
I basically use my phone for everything.When i click print on the pdf my print app opens and qr is almost the full page.Not sure how to reduce size from there.

Back