QR Codes on Ibrox Tickets

Steven D

Official Ticketer
Hi All,

Due to ill health/lengthy and numerous hospital stays and other boring shite, I sold my ST for this season.

I therefor have no experience of QR Codes a the turnstiles... Ive mailed the TO but ts looking increasingly unlikely theyll respond.

I purchased 2 Dortmund tickets for the return leg. The only option was a QR Code to our mobiles, but they were received via email. Can we just open the email and scan? Do we need to print? Or do they eventually get sent direct to your mobile?

Many tanks in advance - I imagine its really straight forward and Im simply a luddite, but just looking for confirmation anyway.

Take a screenshot of it before you get to the stadium (as data at the stadium can be all over the place). Bring it up on your phone, turn the screen brightness up then you put the QR code face up into the slot on the turnstile (it's below where smart cards are tapped to get in)

Open the email on your phone, Steven. Take a screenshot of your QR code(s) and save them to your photo gallery,,(in case you accidentally delete the email).
You can also (obv) print off your email and take a copy with you(in case your phone battery dies).
And in any event you can access your Rangers account and resend the email.
You won`t be locked out ! :)

If you have a printer I find it much easier printing it onto something no bigger than A5. It does work when I scan straight from my phone but it's not always responsive and there can be some faffing about with the reader at the turnstile. When I've printed it, it has always scanned immediately.

The email is the one you need to use.

Would just echo other people, make sure you have it downloaded onto your mobile or take a screenshot because you won't get a reliable internet connection to open it at the turnstile.

This video may help you

the last time i used it you just opened the email and tapped on QR code and it opened on my phone then place in scanner

Back