QR3

Gazrfc

I may or may not be getting ahead of myself here but does anyone know off the top of their head the kind of teams that we could be facing if (when) we pump progres? Will we be seeded or what?

I may or may not be getting ahead of myself here but does anyone know off the top of their head the kind of teams that we could be facing if (when) we pump progres? Will we be seeded or what?

Feyenoord, malmo, espanyol, wolves, spartak, that’s some of the hardest we could get

Just also seen there that Gerrard has confirmed that we have reluctantly let Daniel Candeias speak to a club in turkey, Candeias said he wants to explore the option despite rangers wanting him to stay

I’d rather avoid Wolves tbh they’re assembling a very good squad with a good manager in charge.

Feyenoord would be tremendous and they’re nowhere near the force they used to be,what a trip for the fans.

Don't even think about it just now, let's just concentrate on revenge and a severe pumping for this mob. Ghosts need to be exorcised here. Then by all means look forward to removing our next victims.

Any idea why that says we’re already in the pot for Q3 as an unseeded team?

Progres aren’t even mentioned in Q3.

Because is done on the higher coefficient which is ours

In Monday's draw it will be Rangers/Progres Niederkorn

Is it similar to QR 1 and 2 that first team(s) out the hat play at home first? Subject to the ties not being switched of course.

That looks like a brutal run tbh.

Some of the teams are excellent.

We got "lucky" last year. It could have been far worse than Maribor and equally, because of that, Ufa fell into our lap but even then with that seeded bonus for us in R4, we could have ended up with harder teams than Ufa.

I'd say we want Partizan or Malmo in the next round to give us a fighting chance in R4

Tbh I think we have very little chance of making it through. Tough tough draw.

Malmo, Prtizan Belgrade or fcsb are probably who we want in round 3, as we the take their spot in round 4 as seeseeds. In round 4 however, Wolves, AEK Athens, Spartak Moscow, AZ Alkmaar and Strasbourg are all projected to be unseeded.

We need major luck of the draw.

Tbh I think we have very little chance of making it through. Tough tough draw.

Malmo, Prtizan Belgrade or fcsb are probably who we want in round 3, as we the take their spot in round 4 as seeseeds. In round 4 however, Wolves, AEK Athens, Spartak Moscow, AZ Alkmaar and Strasbourg are all projected to be unseeded.

We need major luck of the draw.

None of those teams fill me with particular fear. We seen last season in the group stages that we could hold our own against teams like Villareal with a much weaker squad/team.

I'm not saying we will skoosh it but I would be confident of getting through against all of the above.

I would also not throw the toys out the pram if we lost out to a team like wolves either.

Not sure about people wanting wolves - they absolutely weren’t a repeat of Burnley and I suspect they’re going to take the Europa league somewhat seriously

Partizan or Malmo best options

• The clubs will be ranked according to their coefficient (teams from ties yet to be played will take the coefficient of the seeded team in each) and further split into seeding groups.
  • Each side in each seeding group is allocated a number. Balls containing the seeded teams' numbers are placed in one bowl, with balls for the unseeded teams' numbers (within the same sub-group of clubs) in another.
  • A ball is taken from each bowl and put into a large empty bowl in the middle, where they are shuffled.
  • The clubs whose numbers correspond to the first ball drawn play their first game at home, against the sides whose numbers match the next ball drawn.
I wonder when UEFA will announce the mini-groups. If not today will be 0900ish UK time on Monday.

Back