Qualified Euro nations - as it stands

No chance Scotland will be there ....

In a competition where its harder not to qualify ..... we've outdone ourselves again !!!

are we better than russia and belgium? are we even better than serbia or norway? i'd say no , so i dont know if that makes it easier to qualify

I thought that Hungary and Scotland couldn't play each other in the playoffs on account of both being hosts?

so if they get drawn together if that can happen, they can knock each other out? or will one of them be moved from that path

I thought that Hungary and Scotland couldn't play each other in the playoffs on account of both being hosts?

so if they get drawn together if that can happen, they can knock each other out? or will one of them be moved from that path

UEFA wanted to avoid this, but due to Hungary losing to Wales there was then too many hosts in the play offs to avoid two not ending up in the same path. Had Hungary not lost, RoI, Romania and Scotland would all have been placed in separate paths.

As an aside, it has not been reported much but if Scotland do manage to qualify they will be in the same group as England, playing two games at Hampden and one at Wembley against the auld enemy.

It's way easier to qualify if you are a half decent team .... which we are not

UEFA wanted to avoid this, but due to Hungary losing to Wales there was then too many hosts in the play offs to avoid two not ending up in the same path. Had Hungary not lost, RoI, Romania and Scotland would all have been placed in separate paths.

As an aside, it has not been reported much but if Scotland do manage to qualify they will be in the same group as England, playing two games at Hampden and one at Wembley against the auld enemy.

I wonder why Hungary appeared with Scotland

England and Scotland were always going end up in the same group due to London and Glasgow been paired cities, failure to qualify automatically means London if they had it would have been a draw to decide location

Back