Quality Away Top on Ebay

Very very cool. Sadly I’m not knowledgeable enough to drop £500 as well before my time and no idea if its the ‘real deal’

I had the blue one,god 42 years ago!.
I was think exactly that when I typed my post mate.I was 7 almost 8 when I got it.I loved it.I moaned the fu*king face off my mum and dad for it.My mum wouldn’t let me wear colours.She eventually was worn down and said get the thing just shut him up.
Never had it off.If it wasn’t for the colours and badge I would have been a cert for the jakey tims thread.

As poster above, my first top which came in a box with shorts and socks - 10 year old full kit wanker!

How does that seller have this years tops on sale at around half the price of official sources?

Remember the presentation box too. I had the home kit as a kid. I'm sure the chest crest was a decal but the crest on the shorts was embroidered.

My first away kit.

I had the long sleeved home circa Xmas 78 and the crest on the top was embroidered but by the time I received the short -sleeved away top in 1980 it had changed to a printed on version on both the home and away.

500 notes seems a bit steep though.

I have the 82-84 home kit which I'm planning to sell. Anyone know roughly how much these have been going for?

As poster above, my first top which came in a box with shorts and socks - 10 year old full kit wanker!

How does that seller have this years tops on sale at around half the price of official sources?

This is whats really putting me off tbh. Quite possible those are knock offs at those prices so why can’t this also be.

Back