Quality of subs tonight

Gregco

Big positive for me tonight.

Finally good to see us being able to make changes and not see a massive drop in quality in the 11.

Balagun going off and replaced by Helander then Davis, Arfield, Roofe and Itten on.

Think this has always been an issue for us. Helps when you have put the game to bed to right enough.

Another couple of quality addtions and we will be in a good place.

3 routine wins and clean sheets without really getting out of 2nd gear and players still getting up to speed.

On to Sunday now.

It was great to see, Itten looked good and very direct, Roofe will be but isn't fit just now so maybe a few weeks until we see the best of him.

Davis and Helander performed really well.

I'm not a fan of the tempo dropping after the subs come on, its frustrating but I would have taken 3 0 before the game.

Big positive for me tonight.

Finally good to see us being able to make changes and not see a massive drop in quality in the 11.

Balagun going off and replaced by Helander then Davis, Arfield, Roofe and Itten on.

Think this has always been an issue for us. Helps when you have put the game to bed to right enough.

Another couple of quality addtions and we will be in a good place.

3 routine wins and clean sheets without really getting out of 2nd gear and players still getting up to speed.

On to Sunday now.

Think about in 5-10 games when everyone coming off the bench is on fire. Like hellander tonight, bang in form.

It was great to see, Itten looked good and very direct, Roofe will be but isn't fit just now so maybe a few weeks until we see the best of him.

Davis and Helander performed really well.

I'm not a fan of the tempo dropping after the subs come on, its frustrating but I would have taken 3 0 before the game.

Thought Davis was excellent and Helander didnt look like he was just back from a long term injury.

The ideal scenario is to have 2 players for each position. Replace quality with quality. I dont think we're a kick in the balls away from that

I still think we need a right winger cos we dont have great options there if hagi gets injured, even though roofe can play there and a centre mid that goes forward then we are fine

Back