Queen Street tonight

Stuck on the Edinburgh - Queen street train right now. Got on at croy almost 40 mins ago, trains not moving and the journey normally takes just over 10 mins.

Substandard service. Never on time during any of the moderately busy spells. 30 minute wait on the next train which itself is delayed 20 minutes.
An absolute joke.

The helensburgh milngavite train is what staff are saying to use, which buggers up people getting on after waverly. Just managed to squeeze on at park.

The helensburgh milngavite train is what staff are saying to use, which buggers up people getting on after waverly. Just managed to squeeze on at park.

I got the milgavie train at Drumgelloch, standing all the way to Queen street. I wondered why it was so busy, that explains it.

You must be in the same train as me and it’s mobbed!!!

Accessibility to and around Ibrox is a joke these days between piss poor public transport and nightmare parking restrictions.

I take the car and the lack of parking is ridiculous, I need to leave EK (20 mins from the stadium) 2 hours before kick off to get parked around the Dumbreck Rd area and even then its pure luck if I manage to get a space without having to move police cones.

Trying to get to our games is the one time I won’t try and wind people up when they’re greeting about Scotrail. Good luck to any Bears travelling by train.
I came back from the west side of the Edinburgh bypass and the traffic was solid from Lothian burn all the way back to the services at Musselburgh 13 miles nothing moving anywhere fast so decided not to even attempt it as normally at this time takes 3 hours with the bypass clogged back to the Loanhead junction so it’s going to be 4 hrs tonight

You get what you pay for mate, if you pay for a Kia you don’t get a Range Rover.
100% Scotrails fault.

Yet we've got the highest fares in Europe and the shittest service.

What are these daft cùnts doing with the money? Scotland's rail network isn't exactly complex.

I'm gonna have to hope this isn't delayed any further and leg it to Ibrox from Queen Street.

Yet we've got the highest fares in Europe and the shittest service.

What are these daft cùnts doing with the money? Scotland's rail network isn't exactly complex.

I'm gonna have to hope this isn't delayed any further and leg it to Ibrox from Queen Street.
My Mrs buys a years pass and numerous times she can’t get on the train as it’s full by the time it gets to Musselburgh.
This will get a whole lot worse as there’s 7000 houses being built between here and Dunbar/ North Berwick

Back