Queen Street True Blues bus Glasgow to Luxembourg

Sebrof61

Official Ticketer
QSTB are taking a coach to Luxembourg whether the game is Tuesday 30th July or Thursday the 1st of August .
The coach will leave Glasgow the night before the game at 19.00 arriving mid morning on match day .
We will stay in Luxembourg after the game and leave for Glasgow at 8.00 am the following morning arriving back in Glasgow that night
The cost for coach and ferry is £100 ,if interested send a p m with a contact number.
If the fixtures are reversed or either team fails to qualify all monies paid will be refunded in full.

Stevie I had John on the phone can you stick my name down assuming it’s the same weeks as my holidays are in from 30th to the 2nd

Stevie I had John on the phone can you stick my name down assuming it’s the same weeks as my holidays are in from 30th to the 2nd
Kenny if you deal with John regarding payment and the extra seats if required , once the date of the game is confirmed we can include you in the hotel booking if you wish .
Still seats available

Would assume it is ,Parks of Hamilton take care of booking the ferry once we forward the names of those traveling .

would guess we will cross from the M6 to Scotch Corner and travel south on the A1 ,
Can call Parks today and ask what route they will be going

You should fill this no bother mate, 13hrs is a doddle compared to some bus trips.

Money is tight for me currently otherwise Id be interested.

You should fill this no bother mate, 13hrs is a doddle compared to some bus trips.

Money is tight for me currently otherwise Id be interested.

We are pretty much full already with 35 paid in full , 13 paying tomorrow leaving 3 seats available ,although we have 7 lads from Kilbirnie in reserve ,
Had a fantastic response as always , over the last 48 hours .

Last edited:
Great response to get the bus filled in little over 24hrs. Well done to the guys working hard behind the scenes to make these trips possible.

Gaz. (Gary Bus Commander on Twitter)

There are 20 of us booked into the Hilton Doubletree hotel Luxembourg city , if you haven't already booked accommodation it is £71 without breakfast ,£86 with breakfast

Just a heads up for you. The Hilton double tree isn’t right in the city centre. It’s about 3 or 4km outside and will cost approx 30 eur in a taxi to the city. Taxis are robbing b@stards over here. Cheapest company is webtaxi and can be booked online or by calling 27515 and they’ll confirm the price before you go.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for you. The Hilton double tree isn’t right in the city centre. It’s about 3 or 4km outside and will cost approx 30 eur in a taxi to the city. Taxis are robbing b@stards over here. Cheapest company is webtaxi and can be booked online or by calling 27515 and they’ll confirm the price before you go.
Luxbear can you confirm which groun the game will be at , uefa and rangers saying different grounds

Luxbear can you confirm which groun the game will be at , uefa and rangers saying different grounds

Spoke to a Luxembourgish mate of mine who knows a few folk at the FLF (football association). He says it’ll 100% be a the Josy Barthel (national stadium).

Is there a way of them tracking flights if any delays? Looked online to book but wasn’t asking for flight number. Do you happen to know? TIA

PS hotel website saying it has an Airport Shuttle, and a Shuttle ( assuming for town )
Thanks for heads up on taxi though.

Is there a way of them tracking flights if any delays? Looked online to book but wasn’t asking for flight number. Do you happen to know? TIA

No idea mate.

Are you staying at the Hilton too? Cheapest option is to get the bus to town. It’ll take 20 mins and cost 2 euro (ticket valid for 2 hours). If you’re staying at the Hilton in dommeldange, get the bus number 12 to dommeldange and walk over to your hotel.

Download the mobiliteit.lu app for all the buses

No idea mate.

Are you staying at the Hilton too? Cheapest option is to get the bus to town. It’ll take 20 mins and cost 2 euro (ticket valid for 2 hours). If you’re staying at the Hilton in dommeldange, get the bus number 12 to dommeldange and walk over to your hotel.

Download the mobiliteit.lu app for all the buses

No, staying in an apartment on Avenue Pasteur? Not sure what it’s near.

No, staying in an apartment on Avenue Pasteur? Not sure what it’s near.

Actually not too far from me mate. It’s in Limpertsberg, so fairly central. There’s a good wee boozer called Tramways not far from you there which I’d recommend for a pint or two.

Get the 16 bus from the airport and get off at the first stop after coming over the big red bridge. You’ll be able to walk it in 5 mins from there.

Actually not too far from me mate. It’s in Limpertsberg, so fairly central. There’s a good wee boozer called Tramways not far from you there which I’d recommend for a pint or two.

Get the 16 bus from the airport and get off at the first stop after coming over the big red bridge. You’ll be able to walk it in 5 mins from there.

Brilliant, thanks for your help.

There are 20 of us booked into the Hilton Doubletree hotel Luxembourg city , if you haven't already booked accommodation it is £71 without breakfast ,£86 with breakfast

I'm staying at the Best Western Plus in Limpertsberg, good location for anyone who can't be bothered getting buses or taxis as it's only a 20 minute walk to and from the stadium.

It cost me £93 for a double room but they also do single rooms so I imagine you'd save money compared to also having to get taxis to and from the Doubletree in Dommeldange.

Sure the pick up location of tickets was the Novotel 2 years ago assuming we have to collect them was 5 min walk to the city centre

Back