Queens Park confirm sale of Hampden.

I'm not one for bringing them into every thread, however have to ask... is the mentally challenged hand involved in this, i.e. Willie Haughey or similar?

Got sent a link to some architect designs for a Hampden revamp. If my source allows me to share I will!

edit I’m being a drama queen, it’s in a website!

Queen's started work on Lesser Hampden a couple of weeks ago.
From what I've heard the SFA are not a nice group of people to deal with.

It’s actually quite a sad event, Queens Park are a decent club.

Sad to hear this.

I stay just round the corner from Hampden and I don't trust the SFA one bit with owning our national stadium.

I give them five years before they sell it off to housing development and Scotland matches and cup finals are played at the piggery. With the occasional use of Ibrox and Murrayfield for semi finals depending on who is playing.

Got sent a link to some architect designs for a Hampden revamp. If my source allows me to share I will!

edit I’m being a drama queen, it’s in a website!

This is a red herring if ever I saw one:
Hampden Park Ltd, Clients of the above:
according to Companies House:
4 persons with significant control:-

Ian Gardner Maxwell
Roderick Mckenzie Petrie
Michael Mulraney
Heather-Anne Barton, Company Secretary.

The Bhastards have it tied up.

Prediction.

Hampden sold for property development, sanctioned by an SNP government, for a massive profit by the SFA and the narrative that the cash will be good for Scottish Football.
The majority of the Scottish National teams games and Scottish Cup Finals and Semi Finals played at Celtc Park. Rent to be determined by Peter Liewell.

Back