Queens statement

I’d like to hear her go on one, when she praises the people’s effort also call out the other side and let’s everyone know this is our generations war - if they don’t wise up and behave like they have been asked, to play their part, then they will be removed to a remote part of the commonwealth.

Rise up and smite the Republicans with great vengeance would be nice.

Certainly get you outta the house for a while and take yer mind off the current situation.

FBS

Order the Govt. to omit the tims from any state aid. And that all Catholics should be out street cleaning.(with a toothbrush)
A knighthood for Dave King.

Maybe apologise for her eldest son's Scottish trip, and promise that he'll get his "lugs warmed when he gets hame"

wJLwIAv.jpg

Odds on for Sturgeon to do one on Sunday with people of Scotland the nationalists really are cesspots. Was watching STV and the adverts were Scottish water , Scottish childrens lottery , Scottish government replicating the UK government which is wasting money which should be being spent on front line NHS. She is odds on to try and copy the Queen . If i was ofcom i would strip STV of their licence and give them nothing.

Back