Question about latest covid rules for Scottish football crowds

Bearsden Bear

I live overseas and am out of the loop.

What is the new rule for testing of spectators at big games, or is there any requirement for clubs to do this?

I am not recommending this, just asking, as the last proposal I heard seemed totally impractical.

Vaccine Passport that include the booster or a negative LFT if you haven't got it yet, I think

50% of the crowd asked to show proof,

What's to stop people to falsify lateral flow test and just report a negative result. Must be happening thousands of times daily for people to travel abroad and other things.

Vaccine Passport that include the booster or a negative LFT if you haven't got it yet, I think

50% of the crowd asked to show proof,
So if you don’t want to use the app, we had about a week to get the new updated version of the paper copy ?

Had my booster today. On the International Travel section of app it is now showing my 3 vaccinations, yet under the Scottish section says “Covid status no longer valid”. Has this happened to anyone else? When should the Scottish section update?

I live overseas and am out of the loop.

What is the new rule for testing of spectators at big games, or is there any requirement for clubs to do this?

I am not recommending this, just asking, as the last proposal I heard seemed totally impractical.
Register on the app and get yourself a lateral flow test the day before the game.

Hmm I'm travelling home in a 4 weeks and hope to take in a couple of games. I get my booster on Thursday. Although my app here will be updated not sure how that works getting into games. do paper copies work?

So if you don’t want to use the app, we had about a week to get the new updated version of the paper copy ?
You can get it online from your account

if you still have a Vaccination letter you have username listed and access by logging creating an account if you haven't done so and it download as a PDF

That is how I got mine

Hmm I'm travelling home in a 4 weeks and hope to take in a couple of games. I get my booster on Thursday. Although my app here will be updated not sure how that works getting into games. do paper copies work?
Yes paper copies are acceptable that is what I have

At Ibrox yet to be asked for it

Hampden was early all they done was a glance

You can get it online from your account

if you still have a Vaccination letter you have username listed and access by logging creating an account if you haven't done so and it download as a PDF

That is how I got mine
Thanks. Just thinking about folk who don’t use apps etc, like a lot of older guys, only having about a week to get an updated paper copy / letter posted out after the changes last Thursday

It's all pure theatre, but I digress. RE the paper copies, my mum requested one on Wed and she got it through the post on Saturday. They're quick at sending them

Thanks. Just thinking about folk who don’t use apps etc, like a lot of older guys, only having about a week to get an updated paper copy / letter posted out after the changes last Thursday
Yeah depends how quickly they ask for it

I doubt no one will be rejected from entering if you don't have one but you never know the individual might not be aware and accept not everyone is savvy to try again if they didn't get in at the 1st attempt

It's all pure theatre, but I digress. RE the paper copies, my mum requested one on Wed and she got it through the post on Saturday. They're quick at sending them
That’s quick. But my understanding is that only after Thursday last week ( i.e the update to their system ) do the letters show that you have had the booster ? I.e. Fully Vaccinated, in their description.
I’m ok as I can print off an online one etc, I just think for folk that aren’t so clued up the Scottish Gov and their information is a bloody joke.

Why would anyone need to falsify the test?

Recent study found that a quarter of them give the incorrect result!

Even those with obvious symptoms, the deadly runny nose, the fatal mild tiredness, a carrier would only have to repeat the test a few times for a golden ticket one.

Not that anyone should, obviously, but the system/measures are so ridiculous/pathetic/over-the-top I think it's worth pointing out politicians should be mocked as well as hated.
falsify or give incorrect result is the same is it not.

That’s quick. But my understanding is that only after Thursday last week ( i.e the update to their system ) do the letters show that you have had the booster ? I.e. Fully Vaccinated, in their description.
I’m ok as I can print off an online one etc, I just think for folk that aren’t so clued up the Scottish Gov and their information is a bloody joke.
The whole scheme is a joke. Yip my Mum got her booster maybe 5 weeks ago and her new paper copy shows the 2nd vaccine and 3rd (booster)

My updated one was I checked on January 6th a couple of weeks after my booster

Only 2 QR - i.e says 2 of 3 & 3 of 3 which closest one been the booster vac

I think that is normal practice it can takes around 14 days to show?

Had my booster today. On the International Travel section of app it is now showing my 3 vaccinations, yet under the Scottish section says “Covid status no longer valid”. Has this happened to anyone else? When should the Scottish section update?

Had my booster last Wednesday and I'm getting the same thing. If the Scotland tab isn't working I'm assuming they'll accept the international tab.

On the news tonight the checkers were hardly looking at the passports. It would take forever to check with a scanner especially thirty thousand fans.

I took a photo of the app that shows “ valid” however I live in England and used that to go to the theatre at the weekend.

There is nothing to stop you showing showing someone else photo though as it only a casual glance

Will be impossible to check If everyone arrives at once and kick off is fast approaching

They have put obstacles in your way to getting a paper copy.

You Information details not found or recognised

Phone this number requesting a copy of vaccination status but apply online

Just 2 examples I had at the weekend while trying to obtain a paper copy.

And Hay Ho when I downloaded the app all my details were instantly recognised and accepted

How are they going to check 25k at Ibrox what a load of nonsense.
Yet to be checked under the the old percentage 20%? I guess they target when it quieter

All the club is doing is following the rules they are asked to do working in reality is different

Back