Questions for the club

Exactly. It's like groundhog day. Club pretending to engage with fans but doing nothing about our concerns/requirements year after year. And we are not asking for millions and millions to be spent. Fan liason and genuine engagement is as poor as I can remember.

Why is King so reluctant to appoint a proper Chief Executive?
Thats all it is, pretending to engage.

Fire out a wee survey once a year. Box ticking excercise.

I think you guys need to get your shit together on the ticketing front and introduce some real transparency.

The club have listed a series of criteria on ticket categorisation. Today, they’ve fucked it.

They continue to shaft their loyal fan base with out dated systems and processes.

As I said before, it’s a tough role given the lack of obvious support, but as the front man, it’s a shambles on the ticketing front.

Thats all it is, pretending to engage.

Fire out a wee survey once a year. Box ticking excercise.
100% mate. Total tick-box exercise. "look - we're engaging with fans". They must think we're buttoned up the back.

Greg, I appreciate you're being inundated here and I haven't read the whole thread but I was thinking of small provision for cyclists. Would the club be in a position to erect a few compact 'Sheffield' bike stands close to the stadium?

A little, inexpensive improvement but I feel it would very convenient - and it could encourage more supporters to cycle to games. Healthy living!
Only noticed the other week that there’s a bike stand at the back of the Copland , couldn’t you use that?

One question that I’ve never really seen raised before is why hasn’t Ibrox been nominated by the SFA for a European final?

Has the club made enquires about this in the past?

It seems strange that Ibrox is the only ground on the elite stadium list to have never held a European final in the last 30 years.

Last edited:
One question that I’ve never really seen raised before is why hasn’t Ibrox been nominated by the SFA for a European final?

It seems strange that Ibrox is the only ground on the elite stadium list to have never to have held a European final in the last 30 years.

I’d hazard a guess we are no where near the current elite list.

Removing our love, the stadium is in a poor condition and certainly wouldn’t recommend it as a Final venue at present.

Imagine foreign fans having to find cash for their cold pie? :)

It seems strange that Ibrox is the only ground on the elite stadium list to have never to have held a European final in the last 30 years.
UEFA won’t use it as team buses can’t enter the ground like Hampden

Removing our love, the stadium is in a poor condition and certainly wouldn’t recommend it as a Final venue at present.

The SFA would never nominate us ahead of Hamdump.

Major points,
Safe standing,
Catering,
Indoor Family fanzone where fans of all ages can enjoy pre match refreshments,
Better accommodation for visiting fans who are unlikely to need the whole of the designated away section.

The way Rangers are constantly rag dolled in the media needs properly addressed. Example Morelos finally scores for his country and then showing him missing a chance?.
A negative spin on everything.
This need sorted.

Why are away games not categorised in some way by the club? Some people been allocated Hearts & Aberdeen already this season, while others are sitting on East Fife & Livi.
East fife was massively hard to get. I missed.

I’ve had Killie and livi.

last year got St Midden, Killie (&2 extra for there), livi plus an extra for livi & a meaningless game v Hearts

This.

The deterioration of our stadium has been alarming.

When are those side panels going to be finished?!?! Seems we have started to procedure to remove the old yellow plastic only to stop half way through the job and also leaving the filthy concrete below it. May be minor to some, but taking pictures of the famous Ibrox gates is such an iconic picture especially for tourists and fans alike. Yet the background is somewhat spoilt by the dirty and unkept look of these panels and concrete below.
Beggars belief why we’ve started the job and then stopped. It can be argued that half finished job looks worse than it was before.

Would like to see us publicly question why we are refereed to a different standard than every other club in the league

Back