Quickest in current squad?

bornabandageheed

Official Ticketer
As it says. Next few weeks gonna be long without the weekly fix of Rangers. But it got me thinking who do we think is quickest in current squad. For me Scott Wright or Sakala? I’m sure someone on the forum has official stats for the top speeds of the squad.

Over the first 3 yards I would say Kent, also rapid at full pelt. But overall, I reckon Sakala. Scott Wright, Patterson, Bassey, Aribo are all quick. A great attribute to have in the team.

Barker, Kent or Sakala.

Most people generally said Barker prior to Sakala’s arrival, however Kent seems more explosive - if you get what I mean

Scott Wright.

He sprinted full pelt down the right on Sunday and it was incredibly quick.

He isn't as good a player as Kent or Sakala so will probably be overlooked but he is absolutely rapid.

Given his build and stride length Patterson would probably blow them all away over 100-200m.

Off the blocks and first to 50m it would be close between Sakala and Kent I'd imagine.

Best straight acceleration is Sakala. Kent runs him close in a straight line but has him beat on quick changes of direction. Top speed is hard to tell, probably Sakala.

Can’t remember where it came from but I read an interview suggesting Kamara was the quickest in the squad. This was pre Sakala though who looks rapid to me.

Bacuna is rapid too. He kept a ball in a couple of weeks back that I don’t think Usain Bolt was getting to.

I always remember someone describing Barker as a Speedboat without a driver.

Seen it more about Sakala. Barker isnt that bad to be honest, he gets a real unfair time from our support. We definitely have better than him in the squad but he’s nowhere near as bad as is made out on here.

Back