Quietly Terrified

TheHazard

Vanity Queen
These words must be haunting that west end bentshot of a ‘journalist’ Spiers in his sleep.

Him and the other so called ‘hacks’ who were quick to pour scorn on the appointment of Gerrard.

No wonder the rhags are dying before our very eyes.

12 games unbeaten in top flight football. A feat we haven’t seen in years.

Gerrard is a true warrior as were that team tonight.

Well done lads

#55 here we come

These words must be haunting that west end bentshot of a ‘journalist’ Spiers in his sleep.

Him and the other so called ‘hacks’ who were quick to pour scorn on the appointment of Gerrard.

No wonder the rhags are dying before our very eyes.

12 games unbeaten in top flight football. A feat we haven’t seen in years.

Gerrard is a true warrior as were that team tonight.

Well done lads

#55 here we come
Eight European games unbeaten.
When was the last time a Scottish team did that?
Honest question.....does anyone know?

Hes a smelly irrelevant little fud.

Im a different quietly terrified. Who will we get, how will we do, but i'll enjoy every fkn minute of it. We are in europe til mid december minimum and we xan see how we develop

Unless I'm missing something, we did 10 games (an entire European campaign) unbeaten in 1992-93. Also won our last game of the previous European Cup campaign, albeit going out on away goals against Sparta Prague. Won first leg in 1993-94 qualifiers to make it 12 consecutive European games without a loss, before losing the return leg to Levski Sofia and go out on away goals.

Is that a Scottish record?

This ^ !

It's being completely glossed over by all Scottish media with the constant attempts to draw our manager into discussion about refs and then slating his opinion; or only mentioning the fact that we've made our worst league start in 29 years (also while not mentioning the fact we went on to win that year)

I'm very happy, as are the majority of other Bears with the manager and the team so far.

Did we not also have a lengthy unbeaten Euro run under LeGuen/ Walter?

Le Guen didn't lose a game in Europe , something like 3W 3d with a notable win against Livorno in Italy and a creditable draw away to Auxerre

It might actually be 4w and 2d cos I cant remember if we beat Molde home and away or drew the away leg

Le Guen didn't lose a game in Europe , something like 3W 3d with a notable win against Livorno in Italy and a creditable draw away to Auxerre

It might actually be 4w and 2d cos I cant remember if we beat Molde home and away or drew the away leg
The only Scottish team to win a competitive match in Italy at any level I believe.
Also, the only Scottish team to ever top a UEFA qualifying group at club level.

It always astonishes me how little any of these muppets know. This twat was never a footballer when he went to school in Bishopton.

The mere fact he is trying to write about it now is galling.

110k677.jpg

Back