Quite happy with last night.

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
Plenty to be positive about.

Another win in poor conditions against a decent opponent who were better than anticipated by some.

Another clean sheet with no efforts on target by our opponents.

Alfie scoring yet another Euro goal and equalling Ally's record which is quite an achievement.

Another Borna assist.

Another great showing from Kamara.

Another three points.

More cash earned for the club.

More coefficient points

Good teams can grind out narrow wins.

Another win in poor conditions against a decent opponent who were better than anticipated by some.

Alfie scoring yet another Euro goal and equalling Ally's record which is quite an achievement.

Another Borna assist.

Another three points.

More coefficient points

Nothing to disagree wit there

Another win.

Clean sheet.

££££'s in the bank.

6/6, maximum points from first two games.

Extends our European winning run.

Continues to build our confidence.

Carrying the flag for Scotland's co-effcient.

We were dangerous and could have scored more.

Cracking goal.

Most impressive thing was our calmness, discipline, organisation and most importantly, our patience. We never rushed it, we never panicked and just stuck to the game plan.

Lech Poznan, another scalp in Europe.

Manager, his backroom staff and players an absolute credit to our club.

Another Borna assist.

Another three points.

More coefficient points

a hard match Andy , but we showed enough to get the win.

more of these matches to come aswell

Another Borna assist.

Another three points.

More coefficient points

Great post.

And we’ve just won 5 European games in a row for the first time in our history.

Another Borna assist.

Another three points.

More coefficient points

It's only attention seekers and those who know very little about football that would not see last night as a great result with many positives.

I may be wrong, I hope I'm not, but in recent games I get the impression we are playing the long game. What I mean is I feel like we have more gears we can go through if needed we but try to get through games expending the minimum amount of effort.

From about 55 mins until the goal yesterday they could barely live with us. Davis, Kamara and others just kept recycling possession and we attacked again. Once we got the goal, we went down a gear.

It's all positive right now. You can see what the plan is and it's all about being calm and professional.

Everyone is buying in to project. Last night the frustrations you could see from the players were down to them all wanting to get on the end of things. Healthy competition.

I may be wrong, I hope I'm not, but in recent games I get the impression we are playing the long game. What I mean is I feel like we have more gears we can go through if needed we but try to get through games expending the minimum amount of effort.

From about 55 mins until the goal yesterday they could barely live with us. Davis, Kamara and others just kept recycling possession and we attacked again. Once we got the goal, we went down a gear.
I think you see alot of the big European teams doing this like Bayern Munich for example. They will sit back in parts of the game as if they are taking a breather then in small spells they will go all out attack and usually score a burst of goals. Very impressive.

We just look so at home in Europe now. I actually expect results which is mental. I’ve never ever had confidence in Europe with Rangers at any point before but I do now.

That’s saying something.

We must be one of the strongest sides in Europe in terms of pound for pound. I dont know many sides who could put together the form we have, on a similar budget. Most of other big teams in Europe are regularly trading players for tens of millions. Yet Kents our biggest signing at £7M and the largest fee we've received in recent times is £2.5M for Windass. Its incredibly impressive

Thought we handled a difficult challenge last night from a well organised side admirably , they were never going to be easy as some posters imagined , we even had one clown predicting 3-0......Yes a very hard earned pleasing victory......WATP

Another Borna assist.

Another three points.

More coefficient points

more than quite happy PP. We are in great shape at the minute. Winning is becoming a habit. Don't suggest to the gaffer that we ground it out or were no better then 7/10 or he will tear you a new one :)

Wasn't that long ago we couldn't win 3 games in a row. Some side man, they look different this year, focused. What I really liked was at the end when the Lech player brought it down with his arms clear as day, just see Tav not even batting an eyelid, wanting to win the ball first and deal with it after, playing to the whistle. Good to see, and that seems to be the sort of attitude across the board which is good to see.

Back