Quite simply, we are an exceptional football team right now!

Cardee

I know Jackie MacNabung says differently and Tommy thinks we're a "wee team", but they were pandering to their target audience.

The football we're playing just now is a joy to watch, the beauty being that it doesn't even matter who we play up front or in the engine room in the middle of the park, it's all seamless.

We FINISHED the game with Davis, Kamara and Arfield in the middle of the park! We'd have happily started with that that.

It's hard not to get carried away and look to far into the future, but this team might just be destined to bring us some bright days ahead.

Fluid football players willing to drive them selfs to near exhaustion a defence that just refuses to give away chances a midfield that’s dominant and a front 3 that can create and score against most teams

Two or three small things have really pleased me (other than result of cours).

Main one we maintained an attitude to get up the park the full game.
Calmness on the ball in tight situations, like in the left back position late on. Also there we hunted them in the first half at the nearside touchline, took the ball, three quick passes and then it's played wide left!
Movement, other than the 2 CH's and McGregor, can you pinpoint what position most players played in today.

Best footballing side in scotland by a long way.
Sensational to watch.
You wouldn’t think so if you listened to all the mentally challenged lickspittle pundits still trying to blow smoke up popcorn teeth’s arse, after a draw at Easter road.
However you are correct in your assumption of how we are playing.

You wouldn’t think so if you listened to all the mentally challenged lickspittle pundits still trying to blow smoke up popcorn teeth’s arse, after a draw at Easter road.
However you are correct in your assumption of how we are playing.
Haters gona hate pal.

Last season we were the best footballing team in the league on our game, but we had frailties at the back with Katic and Edmundson, you could see us concede under pressure. Defoe was injured for long spells and we relied on Morelos tòo much and suffered as a consequence with his dip in form after the winter shutdown
This season we've added quality depth in every area and are even better, sublime actually.
This teams romping it

Last edited:
I know Jackie MacNabung says differently and Tommy thinks we're a "wee team", but they were pandering to their target audience.

The football we're playing just now is a joy to watch, the beauty being that it doesn't even matter who we play up front or in the engine room in the middle of the park, it's all seamless.

We FINISHED the game with Davis, Kamara and Arfield in the middle of the park! We'd have happily started with that that.

It's hard not to get carried away and look to far into the future, but this team might just be destined to bring us some bright days ahead.

And that’s us just got Aribo & Roofe match fit, so we are going to get better.

We are the best team in this country by a mile.

The movement is just way ahead of every other team & it’s almost impossible to stop.

We're not just beating sides, we're dominating them.

I completely understand a game at a time but between now and the old firm we play:
Ross County (A)
Dundee Utd (A)
Motherwell (H)
St Johnstone (A)
Hibs (H)
St Mirren (A)

We play like we did today and we'll win every one of those games, and be going in the old firm game at Ibrox a minimum of 14 points ahead. Games in hand or not that's incredible pressure to put them under. They're not used to it, and they're not liking it.

Our passing and movement is a joy to watch.

Even when we lose possession, there always seems to be two blue jersey's there to win the ball back.

We're a well oiled machine

There’s not a team in Scotland can live with us in that sort of form. We punish any slight weakness in opposition, we are relentless.

There’s not a team in Scotland can live with us in that sort of form. We punish any slight weakness in opposition, we are relentless.
I thought today the sheep were the best organised team we have faced in the league. They matched more of our off the ball movement than anyone else has so far. I don't think they lost anything from the players who were out. I see that as the best they can play.

They still got pumped.

I was almost cheering at the telly with about 5 minutes to go, Kamara has the ball in our half almost at the halfway line, and a shout comes from our dug out.

"Keep working!"

Brilliant.

I thought today the sheep were the best organised team we have faced in the league. They matched more of our off the ball movement than anyone else has so far. I don't think they lost anything from the players who were out. I see that as the best they can play.

They still got pumped.
To quote 'iron' Mike Tyson, "everyone has a plan until they get a punch on the mouth"

Embarrassment of riches sums this team up at the moment. Our 2nd X1 would finish runners up for the league. Ah well, I'm sure the rest will get over it.

The one big change is we are taking shots more.

We tried to pass the ball Ito the net at times last couple of seasons where now we are having a pop at times and seeing what comes off. More often or not leading to a goal even if it isn’t in in first instance.

We are able to mix it up now probably because we have the players to do it this season

It’s easily the best Rangers side to watch since Advocaat.

Agree completely.

The work rate, the transitions, the pressing, the rotation up front, the passing in midfield, it’s an absolute joy to watch this side. And I haven’t even mentioned our defence.

For the first time since Advocaat’s days, I’m going into matches knowing we’re going to win. Not hoping, knowing.

And that’s us just got Aribo & Roofe match fit, so we are going to get better.

We are the best team in this country by a mile.

The movement is just way ahead of every other team & it’s almost impossible to stop.
I've moaned about us being too static in possession for many years, always been a bugbear of mine.

But look at us now, everybody's hungry and looking for the ball, running into space and constantly changing positions, it's incredible to watch.

Some of the passing, moving and general dominance put me in mind of the Harlem Globetrotters today! :))

I've moaned about us being too static in possession for many years, always been a bugbear of mine.

But look at us now, everybody's hungry and looking for the ball, running into space and constantly changing positions, it's incredible to watch.

Some of the passing, moving and general dominance put me in mind of the Harlem Globetrotters today! :))

Funny TBI.

But I do agree with your point. We had players running everywhere that, to an outsider wouldn’t have made sense.

Barisic our furthest forward on a couple of occasions second half, Aribo & Kent both left & right, Roofe as striker yet getting back to cover us in the left back area. You name it, it was so fluent & hard to manage against.

I just loved it.

These domestic away games aren’t really worrying me because they’ll likely come out at us a bit, and we have so many players now prepared & confident to expose them.

Embarrassment of riches sums this team up at the moment. Our 2nd X1 would finish runners up for the league. Ah well, I'm sure the rest will get over it.

Right, Aberdeen are in 3rd position. But I believe either of these teams beats them today.

McGregor McLaughlin

Patterson Tavernier
Goldson Helander
Katic Balogun
Barisic Bassey

Kamara Aribo
Jack
Arfield Hagi
Davis Barker
Kent
Roofe
Itten Defoe