Quiz Question: Winners of the CL and the Libertadores.

I’ve edited the only other one I can think of, I’m out :))

I looked up Solari and his wiki page said he did win the Libertadores in 1996. I didn't think this was right so looked up both legs of the final. He didn't play in either game.

I looked up Solari and his wiki page said he did win the Libertadores in 1996. I didn't think this was right so looked up both legs of the final. He didn't play in either game.
Was just a guess mate, a few of them were. I’ve no idea who else.

Correct.

Well done guys.

Ee2hdRwXgAEdu1j

He's one of those players who has hardly played in his own country. Probably about 50 games for Coritiba and Flamengo.
The story of so many top South Americans. Great question. The first answer was good. Would have taken me all night to come up with them.

Did Sorín win the CL with Juve?

The story of so many top South Americans. Great question. The first answer was good. Would have taken me all night to come up with them.

Did Sorín win the CL with Juve?

The caption claims he did but looked up the final and he isn't listed. Don't know if he got a medal for being part of the squad.

Sorin was an attacking left back. Good player.
Just googled him, one of these South American’s who barely play at club level but amass 70+ caps. Always found that strange, it’s only really in Brazil and Argentina I notice it.

Kleberson and Heinze two others I thought of, never seemed to play a lot for one club but would jump about often.

Just googled him, one of these South American’s who barely play at club level but amass 70+ caps. Always found that strange, it’s only really in Brazil and Argentina I notice it.

Kleberson and Heinze two others I thought of, never seemed to play a lot for one club but would jump about often.

Like a lot of South American players he starred at an early age (in the U20 World Cup) and got a big move where he was loaned out straight away. I don't think this helps even though I understand why they do it - money.

Saying that he is one of Argentina's best ever left-backs. Marzolini probably being rated the best.

Like a lot of South American players he starred at an early age (in the U20 World Cup) and got a big move where he was loaned out straight away. I don't think this helps even though I understand why they do it - money.

Saying that he is one of Argentina's best ever left-backs. Marzolini probably being rated the best.

Did Heinze play centrally for Argentina?.

Back