Rab Douglas

Robert Marshall

Can someone watch a rerun of the Cup draw and tell me if I seen it right, I have looked at it three times and I could swear that Douglas looks in the bag sniggers and grab one of the balls and holds it while pretending to mix the balls and drawing out Rangers to play Aberdeen away, if of course we beat Kilmarnock

Can someone watch a rerun of the Cup draw and tell me if I seen it right, I have looked at it three times and I could swear that Douglas looks in the bag sniggers and grab one of the balls and holds it while pretending to mix the balls and drawing out Rangers to play Aberdeen away, if of course we beat Kilmarnock

I remember rangers fans used to slag The Tims for being paranoid :rolleyes:

It’s rab douglas , even if he tried to do that, he’d still make an arse of it.

I’m surprised he didn’t drop the balls , he usually does

looked that way to me his hand is in the bag too long before he starts mixing them.he deffo picked a ball up.

This is the bit I'm struggling to get my head around.
You sure about that, Robert?

I clocked it right away I said to my boy what the fk is he looking in the bag for well suspect

I can just imagine the meeting where the match fixing conspirators are explaining to Rab Douglas how to carry out this complex deception. Rab sitting there like Sloth from The Goonies while they draw diagrams on a whiteboard for him.

Run-through #329 earlier today

8XhPaf2.gif

One would suspect if they truly were going to fix the draw, I’d imagine a much simpler process, such as the ball in the microwave/TV. Practically indetectable on TV

I can just imagine the meeting where the match fixing conspirators are explaining to Rab Douglas how to carry out this complex deception. Rab sitting there like Sloth from The Goonies while they draw diagrams on a whiteboard for him.

Too much detail for a simple cup draw.

One would suspect if they truly were going to fix the draw, I’d imagine a much simpler process, such as the ball in the microwave/TV. Practically indetectable on TV
I never said the draw was fixed, I'm saying IMO Rab Douglas knew he was giving us an away tie to Aberdeen.
I think we will beat Killie and Aberdeen, but that is not the point

Unless they ask rab to put the ball in the microwave and he gives it 30 minutes instead of 30 seconds, subsequently burning %^*& out of his own fingers. Doesn't sound beyond him tbh.

I never said the draw was fixed, I'm saying IMO Rab Douglas knew he was giving us an away tie to Aberdeen.
I think we will beat Killie and Aberdeen, but that is not the point
Tbf I haven’t watched it, i thought you were implying he looked in the bag for the Rangers ball

Nothing to see.
Rab Douglas looked at the bag/bowl every time he was picking out a ball. Nothing unusual. Billy Dodds did it too. I watched it several times because my life is empty.

If we want to be conspiratorial then when the first two balls were drawn the camera in no way showed what was going on in the transparent bowl but in the later draws you could see a lot more of what was going on.

You can see the full thing at the end of County-Caley game on BBC iPlayer.

I haven’t watched it, but won’t challenge the integrity of fellow bears (I will if I watch it and see nothing), but has anyone highlighted this to the club? The OP may be well placed to let the SLO know.

To my mind it constitutes fixing. It’s one thing to pull a ball out, see the number and snigger before telling the adjudicator the number. But it’s completley something else to look in the bag, see a number and think “oh that’ll be a good tie”. And something even worse if you look in the bag and think “bwahahaha”.

I don't for one minute thinks its a fix but why don't they do what they do in England and have a cloth covering the bag so you have to put your hand through that. Stops all this noinsense in its tracks. Well maybe not people will still say there are some heated .

Back