Racism at the Dundee Utd & Celtic game.

Hehaw

Seen a lot of videos of Celtic fans singing about murdering and promoting the ethnic cleansing of ethnic Ulster-Scots.

Wonder if we will have a response from the SNP etc.

What song? I don't really care about what they sing personally but their away games just seem to be a full on IRA fest for 90 minutes nowadays, seems less subtle by the game.

If it was up to me no fans would be criminalised for singing anything but can you imagine the uproar if we were to sing stuff like that? Look at the reaction to a wee group of boys singing the famine song away from the stadium fs.

Seen a lot of videos of Celtic fans singing about murdering and promoting the ethnic cleansing of ethnic Ulster-Scots.

I would urge you to contact those who you wish to comment on this

I generally couldn't give a flying fu.ck what that lot sing for 90 minutes.. it doesn't offend me and never will.

But it fu.cks me right off they can have a full on provofest for 90 minutes and not one journalist or media outlet will pick up on it.

On the other hand we've been branded sectarian by most of the media in this country and our fans get the jail for singing the billy boys or the likes.

The Republic of Scotland.

I generally couldn't give a flying fu.ck what that lot sing for 90 minutes.. it doesn't offend me and never will.

But it fu.cks me right off they can have a full on provofest for 90 minutes and not one journalist or media outlet will pick up on it.

On the other hand we've been branded sectarian by most of the media in this country and our fans get the jail for singing the billy boys or the likes.

The Republic of Scotland.
Exactly this, not just the media, bloody politicians too!

Nothing will get said. I've done my digging. Most of Scotland hate us. And say nothing about the tims. It's just big bad rangers. It's not a conspiracy. We may aswel act like big bad rangers now.

Rangers throw a few snow balls and gather over becoming champions. - typical h word from people of Scotland

Celtic sing ira songs . It's culture. Celtic destroy rememberence day minute silence with chants and throw tennis balls. It's ignored or its a minority.

All this is because they hate England so much and pro indy but they won't admitt it because they don't want to be exposed as closet racists which they are.

Regrettably, even if you take the time to write to wee Nippy on this, you won't get a meaningful response.

Racism would appear to be a one way street in this once great, but now sadly broken wee country.

I often wonder about the mentality of people who sing these sings in support of a football team, surely there comrs a time when we move on.

Ah I see, when they are involved its Religious hatred crap, but when we are involved its sectarianism.

Got it thanks James

You kiddin, they'll fuukin join in the singing.

Back