Racist abuse towards Alfredo

Fingers1872

I've just saw a mention on Twitter re the 12 year old Brummie who allegedly sent racist abuse to a Palace player. This has reminded me that we had similar last December with an (alleged) 12 YO Celtic fan being charged with shouting racist abuse at Morelos. Has anyting ever came from that?

I've just saw a mention on Twitter re the 12 year old Brummie who allegedly sent racist abuse to a Palace player. This has reminded me that we had similar last December with an (alleged) 12 YO Celtic fan being charged with shouting racist abuse at Morelos. Has anyting ever came from that?

So called Celtic fan.

Then 3 posts from the real fans condemning him.

That's your story right there. Repeat as necessary.

Isolated incident. Move on and forget it, there’s no point because you’ll always get these people. Or so I’m told.

that’s exactly what happened.

we never had everyone in Scottish football taking a knee in solidarity at what a disgusting racist nation we had all just become.

Though to be fair when you look at the referee stats on booking players and even giving Decisions against players

Clancy has a high percentage of those bookings and red cards more so than any other player.

So there has to be a reason for it.

Blm I think has sent into overdrive to ask extent but the purpose behind the message should be about equality and not your own or sub conscious bias.

Simply question does need asked of clancy

Though to be fair when you look at the referee stats on booking players and even giving Decisions against players

Clancy has a high percentage of those bookings and red cards more so than any other player.

So there has to be a reason for it.

Blm I think has sent into overdrive to ask extent but the purpose behind the message should be about equality and not your own or sub conscious bias.

Simply question does need asked of clancy

Not sure he needs to be questioned, I think his agenda is quite apparent. Does he need challenged ? Yes but with a corrupt and incompetent SPFL/SFA Exec board its difficult if nigh impossible.

There is absolutely no way you can evidence anything had a racist motive.
You don't need to but you can prove bias for whatever reason and that can be question in Alfies case is race, the colour of his shirt.

Simple fact is clancy has an issue with morelos in a big way and it should be asked why. And what the reason is.

At the very least it puts a focus and pressure on clancy

You don't need to but you can prove bias for whatever reason and that can be question in Alfies case is race, the colour of his shirt.

Simple fact is clancy has an issue with morelos in a big way and it should be asked why. And what the reason is.

I think accusing someone of racism 'just because....' is ridiculous.

Dont think its a racist issue mate. Much more to do with him being an easy target in a Rangers jersey. Hell he would even find support among out own for singling Alfie out. Thats how easy a target hes becomes

Dont think its a racist issue mate. Much more to do with him being an easy target in a Rangers jersey. Hell he would even find support among out own for singling Alfie out. Thats how easy a target hes becomes

Maybe but we don't really know that do know it's that clancy has a thing for morelos.

The blm movement is very specific but the message is fundamentally about equality.

That's the point I'm trying to make there a reason clancy books morelos more than other refs do is about unconscious bias and a lack of equality but do we know what it is.

No one really knows

Yeah mate I’m more sympathetic to Alfie than most but I don’t think accusing a ref of being racist just to put pressure on him is a very commendable or dignified thing to do. I’d expect that sort of thing from the mentally challengeds.

Last edited:
Yeah mate I’m more sympathetic to Alfie than most but I don’t think accusing a ref of being racist just to put pressure on him is a very commendable or dignified thing to do. I’d expect that sort of thing from the terriers
Woooft

I agree, it would be daft. Sadly, they would do it and many on our side see things work for them and want us to plumb the same depths.

Nothing happens. He gets charged maybe reported to the childrens panel. Maybe even has to do a course in racism but any charge for an under 16 is pretty pointless. It was an easy out. There was more than just a 12 year old boy hurling racist abuse.

I called out about 11 racist tweets towards Alfie last month or the month before, absolutey disgusting the way he is treated

Once Pistol Pete comes out with his rousing speech (copyright Daily Record aka Keech aka fenien bast@rd aka @Hugh (nasal) knew), then we can all get back to football.

No wait!...we just happen to have a pesky Hearts and Partick Thistle (with full backing from Stranraer FC don't forget) taking these c.unts to the cleaners.

When the catholics take control they inevitably f*ck up.., it's written. :))

Once Pistol Pete comes out with his rousing speech (copyright Daily Record aka Keech aka fenien bast@rd aka @Hugh (nasal) knew), then we can all get back to football.

No wait!...we just happen to have a pesky Hearts and Partick Thistle (with full backing from Stranraer FC don't forget) taking these c.unts to the cleaners.

When the catholics take control they inevitably f*ck up.., it's written. :))

You do know our manager and best player are both Catholics?

12 year olds doing/sending these vile things I hope can be educated. 30something etc year olds I unfortunately believe are beyond redemption and will just be racist/homophobic/sexist/whatever f*cks all their life’s unfortunately.

The banner at Aberdeen should have been highlighted as racism, and am I right in saying that when the tv cameras were in the Livingston changing rooms before our game they had phrases in Spanish on their walls telling the players what to say to Morelos to get a reaction, again things about his mother?

The banner at Aberdeen should have been highlighted as racism, and am I right in saying that when the tv cameras were in the Livingston changing rooms before our game they had phrases in Spanish on their walls telling the players what to say to Morelos to get a reaction, again things about his mother?

:D o_O:D:Do_O:D ffs....

Is this true about the dressing room?

If the Club had highlighted more at the time it may have made the refs think twice about some of his cards and the press would have perhaps not targeted him as much, giving us a more settled player, hopefully scoring more goals and have a greater transfer value. So yes ffs.

Back